first draft daniel waters script?

Started by d_osborn, Mon, 14 Nov 2011, 01:53

Previous topic - Next topic
I read the Sam Hamm script years ago and I think I may have read one of the Waters draft as well. The Waters one I think focused focused a bit on Shreck and his relationship with Penguin. I remember it not having much action sequences and one or two of them made it into this film including the penguin controlling the batmobile.  If I remember correctly.

::)

Quote from: Grissom on Mon, 16 Mar  2015, 02:01
I read the Sam Hamm script years ago and I think I may have read one of the Waters draft as well. The Waters one I think focused focused a bit on Shreck and his relationship with Penguin. I remember it not having much action sequences and one or two of them made it into this film including the penguin controlling the batmobile.  If I remember correctly.

::)

I didn't care for that one (Waters) because Selina was actually a bit evil in it, a willing accomplice to the Ice Princess's murder and so on. Plus she died, like literally, at the end. Shreck shot her five times (she goes "six, seven, eight, who do we appreciate?") and then she electrocutes him and herself and uses her last life and Batsy tries to save her but Alfred, who is down there somehow, stops him because it's too late so he just watches her fry and it's like really traumatic to even think about. Ugh. lol