Doing anything to prepare for TDK?

Started by Paul (ral), Sun, 4 May 2008, 13:24

Previous topic - Next topic
Whatcha doing to get in the mood?  What are your plans for going to the release?

Me?  I'm playing Batman Begins on the Xbox (nearly finished) - it actually looks more like TDK that Begins to me (perhaps it influenced the Nolan team in some way) and I will be watching Begins a couple of times in the weeks before the release.

I hope to go to the opening night and take photos in Belfast.

I'll be watching Batman , Batman Returns and Begins to get ready for TDK. I might see Gotham Knight as well.

oh yeah, i forgot about Gotham Knight - have to watch that too!

Im having a party a couple days before. All Batman themed. Costumes are going to be welcomed, but not necessary, Ill have my collection open for viewing, and Ill be playing Batman 89 and then Begins. I already have a decent guest list. Should be fun.

Sounds fantastic, be sure and get us loads of photos!

I did the same thing when Returns came out. This will be more grand tho. lol

Before I saw TDK I watched Begins the day before. I thought Begins was excellent, but TDK beat it out. The two Nolan films look and feel very alike and together, unlike the two Burton films.

Two weeks ago I made my friend, who had never seen it, watch Batman 89, as we are all going to see TDK. This weekend we will watch Batman Begins. But for the past two weeks I have been watching The Animated series I hadnt seen before! I have watched Vol, 1 and will watch Vol 2 this week! We have VIP tickets to TDK on Thursday! Cant wait. The soundtrack should be in the post for tomorrow!

Is Gotham Knight worth a watch?