Joel Schumacher apologizes for "Batman & Robin"

Started by Sandman, Fri, 19 Jun 2009, 03:34

Previous topic - Next topic
Fri, 19 Jun 2009, 03:34 Last Edit: Wed, 6 Jul 2011, 09:17 by Paul (ral)
I know its not new, But still....

I still don't forgive him >:( >:( >:( >:(

LOL WB gave him alot of money, I know he dosent care.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

This makes me think of the hilarious B&R review by Nastalgia Critic. "Show him BATMAN and ROBIN"...."NOOOO!!!!".

"as much as I hate this movie sooooo much I do feel sorry for Joel Schumacher especially since he wanted to make a movie based on Batman: Year One and make it darker but the studio forced him into making it more kid friendly"

If this comment is true then WB is to be blaimed.
A smiley's impression of Jack Nicholson    8)

Now as Jack's Joker laughing   :D

They're both to be blamed.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Just read that Batman and Robin has topped Empire Magazine's worst movie of all time list.

The film rightly continues to haunt Clooney and Co. to this day.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue,  2 Feb  2010, 12:46
Just read that Batman and Robin has topped Empire Magazine's worst movie of all time list.

The film rightly continues to haunt Clooney and Co. to this day.

B&R is bad, but if people are being honest there are at least a hundred worse films.  All the Scary Movie sequels and their derivitives are far worse, as is (off the top of my head) Battlefield Earth, Hawk the Slayer and Norbit for instance.  B&R offered the occasional eye candy, and there were few dead spots. 

Don't get me wrong, I still think B&R sucks, but 'worst film of all time'?  No, not really.

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue,  2 Feb  2010, 12:55
B&R is bad, but if people are being honest there are at least a hundred worse films.  All the Scary Movie sequels and their derivitives are far worse, as is (off the top of my head) Battlefield Earth, Hawk the Slayer and Norbit for instance.  B&R offered the occasional eye candy, and there were few dead spots. 

Don't get me wrong, I still think B&R sucks, but 'worst film of all time'?  No, not really.
I agree with that. Opening it up to all films ever made is a bit silly, really. But strictly in the realms of superhero films, yeah sure, it's right up there as one of the worst.

Batman and Robin is terrible, but it isn't deserving of it's labels as a top 10 worst of all time or anything like that. Worst Batman and one of the worst super hero movies, yeah, probably.

Let me get this straight.  You guys think B&R is worse than Steel, Tank Girl and Spawn???

Wow...

Catwoman and Ghost Rider top my list of worst Comic Book movies of all time, followed closely by the Fantastic Four films.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?