Facebook
twitter

Author Topic: Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (2018)  (Read 83 times)

Offline Silver Nemesis

• Staff
  • Dark Detective
  • Forum posts: 1,826
    • View Profile
Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (2018)
« on: Sun, 14 Jan 2018, 00:12 »
This definitely isnít my cup of tea, but I figured we should probably have a thread about it since Robin is a lead character. It looks... well...

Does the Teen Titans Go! TV series have a strong following and I just never heard about it? Why else would Warner Bros be releasing this in theatres while something like Batman Ninja goes straight to DVD?

Offline GBglide

• Gotham Citizen
  • Side-Kick
  • Forum posts: 297
  • Furst Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (2018)
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 14 Jan 2018, 01:10 »
The show is Cartoon Networks highest rated, so much so that it gets the majority of the channel's airtime.

Offline Silver Nemesis

• Staff
  • Dark Detective
  • Forum posts: 1,826
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 14 Jan 2018, 16:56 »
Really? I had no idea the show was that popular. It always slipped under my radar.

The movieís theatrical release makes more sense now. Itíll be interesting to see what the box office returns are like.

Offline GBglide

• Gotham Citizen
  • Side-Kick
  • Forum posts: 297
  • Furst Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 08:03 »
I should clarify by also pointing out the demographic for it is kids. Most teens/young adults hate it with a vengeance.
Me personally, it's pretty mediocre and lowbrow, but it makes me laugh.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:05 by GBglide »

Not a member? Click here to register now!
Latest Forum Post
Re: Podcast analysing Justice League
by thecolorsblend
Total Members: 711 | Total Posts: 50,122 | Total Topics: 3,195

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
| Design based on the Reference theme by Crip XHTML RSS WAP2 iPhone Theme Scrolling News Ticker by Mioplanet
"BATMAN" all related characters indicia are copyrighted by D.C. COMICS, a TIME-WARNER company. Batman created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger.
All features, articles and blogs are © of Batman-Online.com's staff & members (unless otherwise indicated) and may NOT be copied without the author's permission. All artwork is © of respective owners.
This is NOT an official Batman website. Conceived, designed and edited by Paul Rodgers since 1st June 2002. Facebook and twitter feeds maintained by Rick Francis and Azrael.