Facebook
twitter

Author Topic: Michelle Pfeiffer would love to reprise Catwoman role  (Read 250 times)

Offline Catwoman

• Gotham Citizen
  • Winged Avenger
  • Forum posts: 3,640
  • Image uploads: 1
  • The Bitch of Gotham
    • View Profile

Offline Wayne49

• Side-Kick
  • Forum posts: 225
    • View Profile
Re: Michelle Pfeiffer would love to reprise Catwoman role
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 12 Oct 2017, 12:20 »
It would be incredible to see her reprise this role, but in my mind you would want Keaton on board as well. With everything happening in the DC Universe with time travel, especially with Flash, it would be incredible to have a plot point where characters are inserted back into that world where Keaton and Pfeiffer owned the spotlight as Batman and Catwoman for a chapter in a bigger story plot. I think audiences would go nuts. I understand you can't reboot the franchise around this cast anymore, but a nod to the past would be an amazing moment everyone would appreciate, no matter what era they came from. Keaton said recently his body measurements for Birdman were identical to what he had for Batman Returns. That's amazing.

Offline The Laughing Fish

• Gotham Citizen
  • Winged Avenger
  • Forum posts: 2,223
  • Image uploads: 37
  • "But the fish share my unique face!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 12 Oct 2017, 12:30 »
Unfortunately, the only time Michelle Pfeiffer will ever return in the comic book world will be as Janet van Dyne in the next Ant-Man. Unless WB animation decides to produce a retroactive sequel to BR where Keaton and Pfeiffer reprise their roles as voice actors, the chances of Pfeiffer playing Catwoman again will forever remain a pipe dream.

Jonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Offline The Dark Knight

• Gotham Citizen
  • Dark Knight
  • Forum posts: 5,755
  • Image uploads: 146
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 13 Oct 2017, 01:59 »
I think audiences would go nuts.
59 year old Michelle Pfeiffer in a catsuit? I'd be there in an attosecond.

How fast is that?

Offline Catwoman

• Gotham Citizen
  • Winged Avenger
  • Forum posts: 3,640
  • The Bitch of Gotham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 13 Oct 2017, 02:23 »
Even if it was only a voice role that would be enough for me. As long as they didn't f*** it up.

Offline Wayne49

• Side-Kick
  • Forum posts: 225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 13 Oct 2017, 13:36 »
Unfortunately, the only time Michelle Pfeiffer will ever return in the comic book world will be as Janet van Dyne in the next Ant-Man. Unless WB animation decides to produce a retroactive sequel to BR where Keaton and Pfeiffer reprise their roles as voice actors, the chances of Pfeiffer playing Catwoman again will forever remain a pipe dream.

What a glorious idea.  An animated sequel to Returns! That could be done so well.

Not a member? Click here to register now!
Latest Forum Post
Re: Filmation Era - The Adventures of Batman (1968-1969)
by ObserveCreativeSoul
Total Members: 708 | Total Posts: 49,988 | Total Topics: 3,188

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
| Design based on the Reference theme by Crip XHTML RSS WAP2 iPhone Theme Scrolling News Ticker by Mioplanet
"BATMAN" all related characters indicia are copyrighted by D.C. COMICS, a TIME-WARNER company. Batman created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger.
All features, articles and blogs are © of Batman-Online.com's staff & members (unless otherwise indicated) and may NOT be copied without the author's permission. All artwork is © of respective owners.
This is NOT an official Batman website. Conceived, designed and edited by Paul Rodgers since 1st June 2002. Facebook and twitter feeds maintained by Rick Francis and Azrael.