Sonar Suit

Started by eledoremassis02, Tue, 22 Aug 2017, 22:56

Previous topic - Next topic
Reading earlier scripts showed Riddler was able to project imaged into peoples minds and essentially "warp" reality (like Batman seeing Joker penguin and catwoman as he climbs up Riddlers lair). This gives the sonar suit so much more meaning besides being the only undamaged suit.

Do you think their is a deleted scene(s) thats expands on this?

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Tue, 22 Aug  2017, 22:56
Reading earlier scripts showed Riddler was able to project imaged into peoples minds and essentially "warp" reality (like Batman seeing Joker penguin and catwoman as he climbs up Riddlers lair). This gives the sonar suit so much more meaning besides being the only undamaged suit.

Do you think their is a deleted scene(s) thats expands on this?
I have no idea - but this idea is genius. It would've really sold the idea this is a sequel to the Burtonverse. It'd be the same as B89's idea of Bruce slipping in and out of consciousness as he climbed the cathedral, recalling the night of his parent's murder.

The deleted plot line for that part of the movie has Bruce completely forget being Batman after being shot and later on find his fathers diary and discover from the last entry that the Wayne's were headed to the theatre to see the movie they wanted to see, not Zorro for Bruce as he always thought, thus proving to himself that his parents death was not his fault. There was also a shot of a giant bat flying towards Bruce which looked kind of cheezy.

That being said there are also deleted parts not released to the public such as the riddler beating a guard with his cane after his failed punch.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 23 Aug  2017, 00:23I have no idea - but this idea is genius. It would've really sold the idea this is a sequel to the Burtonverse. It'd be the same as B89's idea of Bruce slipping in and out of consciousness as he climbed the cathedral, recalling the night of his parent's murder.
It is a good idea... but based on the description provided, there are some story problems with it.

But flashbacks to that stuff... yeah, count me in.

It's true there's issues with this angle, considering the suit should block all of the Riddler's signals. There would have to be some kind of explanation about that.