TV series Blu Ray or DVD

Started by Cobblepot4Mayor, Mon, 24 Nov 2014, 23:25

Previous topic - Next topic
Just wondered if anybody out there has gotten the new tv series release of Adam West? Have they reached UK stores yet? How good does it look and all that?

I won't be getting one myself until Christmas. Hopefully anyway. I never buy big releases of movies or shows in November. It just seems a bit crass with an event as big as Christmas right round the corner to be splashing cash. Yet everybody else seems to have already bought a copy lol
Me, I'll be sitting down to watch the whole series throughout Christmas week to New Year. Special time for a special series on a special dvd release. Ergo, a great Christmas planned. I think I will choose my favorite 5 or 6 stories first and then watch in episodic order. What stories would you go for first personally?

I was wondering are there any particular differences between the dvd releases and blu ray? Are certain extras not present on one release from another and all that frustration? I am planning on getting a complete series set but I hear there is one for just season one on it's own. So far as I know there doesn't seem to be any near future plans for an individual release of seasons 2 and 3 anyway. So would it be wise to get the complete series version? Cheers.

I have the first season on layaway. I'd love to have the whole set with all the goodies they packed along with it (real goodies you can hold in your hand! tragically a dying concept :(, everything is going freaking digital) but I can't justify that kind of purchase. I will probably get season 2 if and when it gets its own release if only for the Catwoman episodes but I doubt I'll bother with season 3. Might end up with the urge to draw Belly Button Girl in swim trunks over her costume jumping a shark. Can't risk it.

I am just now getting through the second season. Unfortunately, it appears one of the discs is bad.