Batman Forever 4k

Started by galenj01, Wed, 19 Jul 2017, 20:40

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, I have seen a few clips of BF on YouTube in 4K. Is there anywhere I can see the full movie in 4k?
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

I think those are upscaled bluray clips?

Quote from: galenj01 on Wed, 19 Jul  2017, 20:40
Hello, I have seen a few clips of BF on YouTube in 4K. Is there anywhere I can see the full movie in 4k?

No.

;D
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

Tue, 22 Aug 2017, 10:26 #4 Last Edit: Tue, 22 Aug 2017, 10:30 by Wayne49
Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Mon,  7 Aug  2017, 03:14
I think those are upscaled bluray clips?

I agree. When you put either of the Schumacher Batman films in a 4K upscaling player (not an actual 4K player), that enhances the picture measurably. If you have the Blu-rays of these movies, just get yourself an upscaling player and it will amaze you. You can buy them online for as low as around $50. The picture is gorgeous and well worth the small investment. Here's one example...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/132272138545

Here's one you can pick up at your local Walmart for a little bit more.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-4K-UHD-Upconversion-Blu-Ray-DVD-Player-BDP3502-F7/154364818

Thanks for the information. Im from England so i dont think ill go for the walmart option. Ha

I'd prefer it if they rereleased the film in cinemas as a longer version in 4K.  :-X

That would be awesome. 2hr 20 minutes i think  ;) ;D

Looks like we'll be getting 4k of all the original 4 films.

It you have a good 4K tv and a good 4k player, it will automatically upgrade the quality. You just have to make sure you purchase a player with that capability.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.