25th Anniversary Live Event for Batman Returns

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 3 Mar 2017, 00:58

Previous topic - Next topic
As far as time goes it would have to be the sort of thing that is inclusive of most people so perhaps 5pm PST, 7pm EST, midnight UK time?

Hard to accommodate everyone.

Midnight UK time is fine for me (I'll be watching - I won't take part in Skype - a foreign akzent is less obvious in text comments). Hope it works for others too.

I don't think I'll be taking part.

There are supposedly many posters here who don't like me, and it would be uncomfortable for all of us to share participation in this event.

It's a big shame for me as I am a huge fan of this film, and the Burton iteration of Batman is my favourite, but I think it's important for me to do the right thing and forgo my involvement.

Hopefully I can still listen to and read the comments, and those taking part will make it worthwhile by actually having something interesting to say, but we'll see...
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I enjoyed when we did it for Batman 89 three years ago so I'll gladly take part again.

Is the commentary still taking place tonight?

Quote from: THE BAT-MAN on Fri, 16 Jun  2017, 21:35

Afraid not. Timing hasn't worked out. However I plan to do something else on the 19th.

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Fri, 16 Jun  2017, 21:44

Afraid not. Timing hasn't worked out. However I plan to do something else on the 19th.
That's a shame.  Can we do one another day?

Also, any chance of getting any interviews with the cast and crew?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Fri, 16 Jun  2017, 22:55
Quote from: Paul (ral) on Fri, 16 Jun  2017, 21:44

That's a shame.  Can we do one another day?

Also, any chance of getting any interviews with the cast and crew?

Probably, but not by me in the immediate future