25th Anniversary Live Event for Batman Returns

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 3 Mar 2017, 00:58

Previous topic - Next topic
This summer I want to have a live event for the 25th anniversary of Batman Returns.

In the past we have put on our dvds and chatted in a chat room, but I want to take it further.

Live streaming video with us providing commentary (via Skype) and responding to viewer comments.

Who's up for it? All you need is a Skype account - if you have a smartphone then that's easy - and access to watch our video feed - on facebook or youtube.

That sounds like fun! I'm a little iffy (read: paranoid) on the whole video chat thing though. I'm sure I'd get on everyone's nerves anyway.

The video streamed would be the film, not us. We'd provide audio commentary.

Oh. Oops. I can read, I promise.

I'd still probably get on everyone's nerves though. lol. Will there be a chat to go along with it? That way I can do my quotes and stuff without being so disruptive.

Facebook comments along with the video as usual. I'm trying to see if I can also stream to YouTube at the same time.

Bumping this if anyone's interested in taking part.

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Fri, 19 May  2017, 02:59Bumping this if anyone's interested in taking part.
Got a target date in mind? And, since I'm located in America, a specific time?

If I knew the exact time I could try and do this. I haven't watched BR for a while either.

I'm interested but I can't promise anything.