Facebook
twitter

Author Topic: Kong: Skull Island Trailer 3 - Epic!  (Read 287 times)

Offline Grissom

• Staff
  • Caped Crusader
  • Forum posts: 960
  • Image uploads: 112
    • View Profile
Kong: Skull Island Trailer 3 - Epic!
« on: Mon, 27 Feb 2017, 21:04 »

It's good to.have the big ape back on the big screen.

Offline The Joker

• Contributor
  • Dark Detective
  • Forum posts: 1,564
  • Image uploads: 8
  • All about the Toys
    • View Profile
Re: Kong: Skull Island Trailer 3 - Epic!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 2 Mar 2017, 19:35 »

Looking forward to seeing this, and of course the after credit sequence!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Offline Silver Nemesis

• Staff
  • Dark Detective
  • Forum posts: 1,553
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 7 Mar 2017, 17:32 »
For any Kong fans out there, James Rolfe over at Cinemassacre has been doing a Kongathon in the run up to the new movie:

James and Mike also made a video about the videogame of the Peter Jackson film:

Offline The Joker

• Contributor
  • Dark Detective
  • Forum posts: 1,564
  • Image uploads: 8
  • All about the Toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 16 Mar 2017, 20:27 »

Finally got to check it out.

KONG SMASH!

I had a lot of fun. Kong Skull Island might not be another ambitious remake, but it's a grand monster adventure. One of the things I liked most about it was actually the pacing, and I mean that in the best possible sense - it had archetypal, but likeable characters (John C. Reily was easily the most personable), introduced quickly and efficiently, plenty of spectacle action, and all of it was achieved that kept the story moving at a brisk pace. It's all I had hoped for, really.

Also, I liked how it's established that the natives on the island age at a seemingly slower rate, which evidently may be the case for Kong as well, and that, yes, he's still growing!

To put things in Kong perspective:

Evidently, Kong will be even larger by the time King Kong vs Godzilla takes place. Which, as huge as Legendary's Godzilla is, needed to happen anyways.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Not a member? Click here to register now!
Latest Forum Post
Re: What are your issues with the DCEU Superman?
by thecolorsblend
Total Members: 669 | Total Posts: 47,502 | Total Topics: 3,094

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
| Design based on the Reference theme by Crip XHTML RSS WAP2 iPhone Theme Scrolling News Ticker by Mioplanet
"BATMAN" all related characters indicia are copyrighted by D.C. COMICS, a TIME-WARNER company. Batman created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger.
All features, articles and blogs are © of Batman-Online.com's staff & members (unless otherwise indicated) and may NOT be copied without the author's permission. All artwork is © of respective owners.
This is NOT an official Batman website. Conceived, designed and edited by Paul Rodgers since 1st June 2002. Facebook and twitter feeds maintained by Rick Francis and Azrael.