The Penguin's election campaign

Started by The Laughing Fish, Sun, 16 Oct 2016, 08:08

Previous topic - Next topic
You're all out of your f***ing minds. First off, the British f***stick who was bitching about non Brits talking about England leaving the EU needs to keep his ignorant hypocrite mouth shut about our politics.

Then the people defending Trump on the grounds of how awful Hillary is. Are you f***ing serious? So because Clinton is a satan incarnate, Trump's own lesser transgressions in comparison are fine to sweep under the rug? No, don't think so. They're both horrible people and how anyone can vocally support either one of them is just...it makes me sick. Hillary should be in prison and Trump is such a thin skin manchild that giving him the doomsday button would be like signing off on Armageddon. But whatever.

I will say that I am sorry to TLF for starting this, since I guess it's what I said in my insomniac stupor that got this sh*t started. It's my fault, and I'm sorry for f***ing up his thread. Seems like I f*** up most things these days, I guess I'm our very own campaign bimbo.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Oct  2016, 03:39
You're all out of your f***ing minds. First off, the British f***stick who was bitching about non Brits talking about England leaving the EU needs to keep his ignorant hypocrite mouth shut about our politics.

Then the people defending Trump on the grounds of how awful Hillary is. Are you f***ing serious? So because Clinton is a satan incarnate, Trump's own lesser transgressions in comparison are fine to sweep under the rug? No, don't think so. They're both horrible people and how anyone can vocally support either one of them is just...it makes me sick. Hillary should be in prison and Trump is such a thin skin manchild that giving him the doomsday button would be like signing off on Armageddon. But whatever.
I agree with the bold paragraph.

Notice that I haven't said anything one way or the other about Hillary in my previous posts (for what it's worth, I do think people need to vote for her, but that's only to stop Trump - on her own terms, she's a terrible candidate/person).  I'm just concerned about men who molest women, and that includes Trump and Bill Clinton (Hillary being a woman, can't molest women, and even if the worst accusations about her somehow threatening Bill's alleged victims were true, Hillary still wouldn't have personally molested any women, unlike her political opponent).

This is not about left or right politics to me.  I'm staying out of that one since I promised not to involve myself in that topic on this site.  This is about ensuring that the head-of-state is NOT a serial molester of women.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Sun, 23 Oct 2016, 14:35 #23 Last Edit: Sun, 23 Oct 2016, 15:01 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Oct  2016, 03:39
These fake accusers are just that.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/

They've had all this time to say something, and they wait to come out as soon as WIKILEAKS revs up. How convenient. This is the typical Democrat smear machine. It's dinosaur politics and people see it for what it is. The biased left wing media love all this stuff. Reporting on WIKILEAKS implicates them, given the bias towards Hillary has been proven there. Another Wikileak from earlier in the year actually shows the Democrats were looking to pin fake rapes on Trump. But don't report that, mainstream media. The media don't research anything about these accusations and just report it all as fact, because that's their agenda. So let there be an avalanche of 'accusers'. They'll just be added to Trump's 'to be sued' list. They are all paid hacks and a sham. Trust me, the leftard media freaks out but the public yawns.

The media has about a 7 % trust rating here. Hannity, a big Trump supporter, has the number one rated show and CNN, the Clinton News Network, is on the slide big time.

The Democrats and the media, which are the same thing, want people distracted by NOTHING stories because the real dirt is elsewhere. Trump signs are everywhere and I feel the anger and passion on the streets.

Like or dislike what he said in private. I don't care. But America needs the Trump policies....period. The ignorant SJW's who don't even live here don't understand the issues at all. Open borders and business as usual with the economy is going to just further decay this country. Seriously, I love this place, but if this criminal gets in, we deserve to burn in hell. Obama has been a complete disaster and made this country a weak joke. We have an alternative now, which is the exact opposite of Obama, and it's right there to take. No candidate in history has me as fired as Trump. He's an inspiration and I love him. He never gives up, is tireless, intuitive, inspiring and strong.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 23 Oct  2016, 14:35
We have an alternative now, which is the exact opposite of Obama, and it's right there to take.
Obama is intelligent, highly-educated, respects women, offers reasonable and thoughtful policies, has a strong loving marriage with a highly intelligent woman he clearly respects, he uses moderate language, does not mindlessly attack his opponents, respects experts on science, and was not born with a silver spoon to a daddy who 'loaned' him $14 million.

Yep, you're right.  He is the exact opposite of Trump.  Trump is the embodiment of over-privileged, spoiled, white upper-class men.  This is a man who is as crass and misogynist as political candidate Oswald Cobblepot, as manipulative and mendacious as billionaire businessman Max Shreck, and as stupid and spoiled as Max's heir, Chip Shreck.  Is that honestly what you want for your President?!?

And if you respect women you have to take seriously the numerous women who have made sexual assault allegations against Trump.  How can you have a leader who treats women this way?!?

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Oct  2016, 03:39You're all out of your f***ing minds. First off, the British f***stick who was bitching about non Brits talking about England leaving the EU needs to keep his ignorant hypocrite mouth shut about our politics.
It is funny, isn't it? Europeans everywhere feel at perfect liberty to take sides in American politics. But Americans need to "know our place" when it comes to "internal European matters".

Frankly, I don't care if Europeans comment on American politics. They just need to remember that door goes both ways.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Mon, 24 Oct  2016, 05:45

Frankly, I don't care if Europeans comment on American politics. They just need to remember that door goes both ways.

Ding Ding Ding.

This thread has gotten out of control, and perhaps it wasn't a good idea to open it in the first place.  :(
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Mon, 24 Oct  2016, 11:44
This thread has gotten out of control, and perhaps it wasn't a good idea to open it in the first place.  :(
No, it was a good idea for a thread.

It's just a shame that it's become so politicised since.

I apologise for my part in that, although in my defence, I was only responding to something that really bothers me in light of certain allegations, and bear in mind that those allegations are nothing to do with politics per se.  I'm not a Republican supporter but I can say that Dubya, like Obama, is a dignified and respectable family man, unlike some other Presidents and would-be Presidents on both the left and right of US politics (and for that matter, global politics).  Forget policies.  I'm talking about the rights and wrongs of how certain men treat women, and as far as I'm concerned, it's unacceptable.

There, I've said my piece.

Anyway, like I said before, there is nothing inherently wrong with your thread Laughing Fish.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon, 24 Oct  2016, 16:55No, it was a good idea for a thread.

It's just a shame that it's become so politicised since.
Poor little victim, did you get triggered?