The Penguin's election campaign

Started by The Laughing Fish, Sun, 16 Oct 2016, 08:08

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Thu, 20 Oct  2016, 00:28
Agreed. The Penguin groped a college girl in full view of the local media and nobody batted an eyelash over it. Even the college girl seemed to pretty much roll with it.

In light of current events in 1992 and in subsequent election years, it's frightening how much that rings true... not naming names but I'm sure you can think of a "public servant" or two who have done this sort of thing with all but professed complicity from news media.
And at least one person vying to become public servant this election year...
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Nice little attempt to change the direction of things. It didn't work but nice try.

Words are just words. Actions are far worse. Actually doing it over and over. And you know what's even worse? Attacking the victims with such ferocity when you KNOW they are telling the truth. And then years later tweeting every victim of sexual abuse should be heard, belived and supported. What a two faced hypocrit someone like that would be.

That soulless puppet would probably claim to be the woman candidate. Imagine how much of a fraud that candidate would be if they even took big money from countries where women are abused and thought lower than dogs and pigs. Gays thrown off buildings. The whole lot. But hey, lets talk about words.

Basically, business as usual doesn't work and drastic change is needed. Government benefits government and politicians are all about satisfying their donors. Imagine if someone had no ties to anyone. You'd probably see a completely biased media frenzy dredging up fake accusations from years back. And mysteriously emerging to coincide with embarrassing and damaging leaks about what the other *has actually done.*

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 20 Oct  2016, 12:40Imagine if someone had no ties to anyone. You'd probably see a completely biased media frenzy dredging up fake accusations from years back. And mysteriously emerging to coincide with embarrassing and damaging leaks about what the other *has actually done.*
Nonsense, that would never happen. You're paranoid.

Or trying to steal an election, not sure which.

In Batman related news, the lovely Swedish model, Vendela who played Nora Fries, Mr Fries' wife in 'Batman & Robin', made the following statement:

QuoteA former supermodel said Donald Trump's 'vulgar' and 'sexist' remarks about the size of women's breasts forced her to switch tables at a White House dinner party.

Sports Illustrated cover model Vendela Kirsebom claims her night at the 1993 Vanity Fair event was ruined because she was sat next to billionaire Mr Trump.

Recalling the 'excruciating' night, Ms Kirsebom, 49, told MailOnline: 'Everything he said was so vulgar. I couldn't listen to his nonsense for an entire night so I asked if I could be moved. 

'He talked about big breasts, small breasts, how one was better than the other and the differences between them.

'His main focus was breasts and the sizes of women's bodies. Fat women were not real women in his opinion.' 
She added: 'He basically said if you are not attractive and beautiful, then you don't have any purpose as a woman.'
Ms Kirsebom, who speaks six languages, is a mother of two daughters who was married for 11 years to Norwegian politician Olaf Thommessen.

She told MailOnline Trump as president 'would be awful for the entire world'.

Vanity Fair editor-in-chief Graydon Carter, who organised seating for the event, wrote he sat Ms Kirsebom next to Mr Trump because he thought 'she would get a kick out of him'.

He added: 'After 45 minutes she came over to my table, almost in tears, and pleaded with me to move her.

'It seems that Trump had spent his entire time with her assaying the "t***" and legs of the other female guests and asking how they measured up to those of other women.

'"He is," she told me, in words that seemed familiar, "the most vulgar man I have ever met."'

Ms Kirsebom told MailOnline she was close to tears as the Republican presidential candidate, 70, also spent the evening belittling his then-fiancee Marla Maples.

'The night was suppose to be about politics and meeting interesting people, not sitting next to someone who degraded the women he saw,' she said. 

'I was really p***** off and mad at the time. The whole experience was really too much.'...

...None of [the accusations] comes as a surprise to Ms Kirsebom who claims 'he has not changed a bit' since their encounter 23 years ago.

She said: 'I met him on numerous occasions after that [White House] dinner since we shared the same press agent. He was always himself and I felt he was a chauvinist most of the time.

'He did not say much about Bill or Hillary Clinton. But I thought that he was a supportive Democrat at the time.

'I really hope he doesn't become president. It's really important Hillary wins. Mr Trump as a president would be awful for the world, not just the US.'

This really upsets me.  Vendela is such a beautiful woman and was so gorgeous as Nora in 'Batman & Robin':

It angers me to think that Trump could have upset such a beautiful woman from one of the Batman films.  I'm just relieved he didn't do anymore harm to her, as he allegedly did to some of the other women who have made allegations against him.  It also upsets me that he was so disrespectful to the lovely Marla Maples, his ex-wife.  The exceedingly lovely Cristi Conaway (the Ice Princess) was once described as looking like a more voluptuous Marla Maples, so it sickens me to think that Trump could belittle a woman who looks like that!?!

Imagine, if he thinks so lowly about women who look as stunning as Vendela and Marla, how lowly he must think of every other woman in the world.  This is a man who, after all, called a beauty queen 'Miss Piggy'.

This man is NOT fit to run a beauty pageant, let alone the United States.  And it worries me to think how many more women he will be able to offend and demean if he was to gain such power. :(

Batman fans cannot support this man.  Even Arnie (Vendela's onscreen husband, 'Mr Freeze') a Republican, has publicly distanced himself from Trump, and this is a man who is taking over Trump's old show, "The Apprentice".  And we all know what Clooney, Affleck and Keaton, three of our favourite Batman actors, think of Trump.

Fri, 21 Oct 2016, 20:39 #15 Last Edit: Fri, 21 Oct 2016, 20:44 by johnnygobbs
https://twitter.com/poejoerod/status/785948683795894272/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Did anyone catch Ral's brilliant Tweet from a few weeks ago?

I'd really recommend his Twitter page to my fellow Batman Online Forum members.

QuoteWho Said It? Cobblepot or Trump?

1. "Just the pussy I've been looking for!"

2. "It's not about power, it's about reaching out to people - touching people - groping people!"

3. "They let you do it.  You can do anything.  Grab 'em by the pussy."

4. "I'd like to fill her void."

5. "I did try to f*** her.  She was married.  I moved on her very heavily."

:D

Sat, 22 Oct 2016, 06:45 #16 Last Edit: Sat, 22 Oct 2016, 08:26 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Fri, 21 Oct  2016, 00:26
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 20 Oct  2016, 12:40Imagine if someone had no ties to anyone. You'd probably see a completely biased media frenzy dredging up fake accusations from years back. And mysteriously emerging to coincide with embarrassing and damaging leaks about what the other *has actually done.*
Nonsense, that would never happen. You're paranoid.

Or trying to steal an election, not sure which.
Edit: colors, my post was probably too hot for this kitchen. I've saved the post though.

Edit 2: Stuff it. I'm actually a US voter and will not be silenced.

I'm getting a good laugh at the holier than thou hypocrites demanding Trump step down, when HRC should be in jail. It boggles the mind that some people would be willing to give away Western civilisation because of comments a private citizen made 11 years ago. But I'm confident that won't be the case.

Celebrities coming out and 'taking a stand' just puts everyone off. They think they are saying the popular things, but they will be proven wrong. They are living on one side of the country, disconnected from reality and the everyday concerns of the everyday man and woman. Just like Crooked!

Wikileaks shows she feels disconnected from the American middle class. The FOUNDATION of democracy is the middle class. Crooked's speeches include cues on when to smile. She's given questions by the media in advance. She said it's important to have a public and private position on policy. The Crooked campaign was in touch with the department of justice in regards to the email litigation. Supporters are bussed in to poorly attended rallies and are given signs to hold. Child actors with Democrat parents ask pre scripted questions. She has a six million dollar budget for online trolls.

She's a totally made-up candidate. There's no "there" there. She's soulless globalist puppet. One who dreams of open borders, a 550% increase in Syrian 'refugees' and higher taxes. No sane American is going to vote for that Trojan Horse madness. And if they do...this country deserves everything that's coming for it. "Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin. "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in."

Crooked's campaign is all Hollywood magic. Keeping her out of the public eye, then wheeling her out from time to time. She's counting down the clock, while Trump is out there day after day having huge rallies. It's a night and day contrast.

And "I'm with her"? What a lousy call to action. It's all about Crooked and the fact she's a woman. Gee, that's really inspiring. Trump routinely says I'm with YOU, realising he is acting on behalf of the people. Crooked is a career politician, bought and paid for. A hack who has been doing this for 30 years and has no real policy to run on but failure. Crooked has no real campaign purpose other than "don't vote for Trump." She just wants to continue the absolutely awful Obama era policy failures. It's nothing to be excited about. We need a new course.

But Trump said a nasty word and it's absolute outrage. What a bad man. However over 30,000 classified emails go missing AFTER getting sapeoned, phones get hammered and practically everyone's gets immunity during the hearing... and that's fine. It's absolutely pathetic and the leftards need to be laughed out of town. They support a criminal. They think hurt feelings are worse than death and corruption.

At the end of the day, Trump is a change agent. Crooked is an agent of the status quo. There are two camps in this election. Those who have their heads in the sand and proclaim that all is well in the US. And the other side is wide awake, realising the mess around them needs to be cleaned up. If Crooked wins, nothing will change - in fact, things will get worse. Business as usual is far more dangerous. The world is changing and the civilised world needs to wake up and realise this.

The Brits had the guts to follow through with Brexit. We need to vote Trump. The country won't get this chance to recover ever again.

How can any woman or any man who supports feminism support a candidate who brags about grabbing women's crotches because he's 'star'?  Who has so many sexual assault charges against him, his tally is now closer to Bill Cosby's than it is to Bill Clinton?  Who casually dismisses these allegations by double-downing on the sexism and saying that these women "wouldn't be my first choice"?  Who speaks of 'punishing' women who have abortions, appoints a staunchly anti-abortion VP, and openly speaks about appointing conservatives onto the Supreme Court?  Who calls women 'pigs' and 'cows', attacks reporters (and Fox reporters at that - not even liberals) for 'bleeding everywhere', female candidates for needing to take bathroom breaks, and Tweets at 3am in the morning to target former beauty queens he called 'Miss Piggy' and 'Miss Housekeeping'?  Who leers over underage girls and laughs about dating them in ten years time?

This man is an active threat to women.  As President of the United States he is supposed to be setting a role-model.  What kind of role-model is this virulent misogynist setting for young boys and young girls?  That it's acceptable for boys to speak so disparagingly of the opposite sex, and that in order for a girl to get respect she has to be the perfect weight and keep her head down, unless she wants to be subjected to a torrent of male abuse?

I fear for at least 50% of the US population if this animal is allowed anywhere near the White House.  How can anyone who respects women be able to support this man any longer?  I don't particularly care for Hillary, but the status-quo, if that is the worst Hillary promises, is far preferable to the dark ages Trump wants to reset the country back to.

I love it when liberals pretend to be moral. Nancy Pelosi can march in a NAMBLA parade but dangit Trump said something about women and this is an outrage!

Liberalism isn't an ideology; it's a mental disorder.

Sun, 23 Oct 2016, 00:57 #19 Last Edit: Sun, 23 Oct 2016, 01:37 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Sat, 22 Oct  2016, 20:32
I love it when liberals pretend to be moral. Nancy Pelosi can march in a NAMBLA parade but dangit Trump said something about women and this is an outrage!

Liberalism isn't an ideology; it's a mental disorder.
They sweat the small stuff when the big picture is there screaming at us. I have no respect for them whatsoever. They are an active threat to our democracy by voting for these boneheaded ideas. It's all about hurt feelings for them. Not about policy. Policy is king this election. Love women? Then don't vote for a 550% increase in Syrians. Simple. Europe has gone to hell in a hand basket and women aren't safe whatsoever. We have enough problems already without bringing in more. THAT is a vote for the dark ages.

And yeah, Crooked being more moral than Trump makes me spit out my coffee and laugh. Haiti? Benghazi? The emails? Ha. But for the leftards words are all important. Seriously, no one really cares outside the media pile on. She is a protected species and always get a free pass. These fake accusers will be sued after the election. I'm sure the Dems paid these people to come out and say this rubbish - just as undercover video proves the Dems paid violent protestors to disrupt Trump rallies. People want the economy restored and that damn wall built. Trump will be our fearless champion. Eff the whiners.