Justice League (animated series)

Started by Catwoman, Wed, 21 Sep 2016, 01:33

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm going to be starting this show soon, did anybody like it, dislike it, or anything? I've heard amazing things about it but I've also heard some offputting things here and there so I'm curious what everyone here thought about it. I know they go from like the original seven to like a hundred heroes or something after three seasons or whatever so that will just be lovely with my ADD and all. But yeah, Kitty's curious what you all thought. Did it stack up good with like BTAS or Batman Beyond? Obviously Batman is my man so I'm most interested in how he was portrayed, but yeah. I'd like any spoiler free opinions I can get. Still going to watch it regardless, at least for the first few epis.

My view is the first two seasons are a bit of a slog. But if you can make it through them, you're home free because it's an amazing show beginning with the third season.

Enjoy!

I hope you like two-part episodes, because this show is full of them.

Check out the episode where Lex, Joker and company have kidnapped Batman. That was a pretty good one.

There are lot of humourous moments with Batman during the second season. You'll dig it.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei