"Eat floor. High fiber." "HISS!"

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 24 Jul 2016, 06:03

Previous topic - Next topic

I like how Catwoman gets jealous thinking Batman prefers the Ice Princess over her.

That's not quite what was going on there, but interesting thought lol

Heh, the "eat floor! High fiber" line is so cheesy, but I still like it.

The best part to me is the hiss. lol.

When Catwoman says "Hey stud, I thought we had something together" that to me is her being jealous and fearing Batman prefers the Ice Princess over her.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 24 Jul  2016, 18:20
The best part to me is the hiss. lol.
Yeah. I love Bats, and he knows this. I sent him letters addressed to the batcave as kid. But I gotta admit, it's a thrill to see Catwoman (NOT the user) kick his ass every now and then.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Mon, 25 Jul  2016, 01:37
When Catwoman says "Hey stud, I thought we had something together" that to me is her being jealous and fearing Batman prefers the Ice Princess over her.

I always thought she was joking, but then again, Batman and Catwoman were two freaks who were naturally fascinated by each other. Her being jealous would make sense given the sexual tension between the two.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Tue,  3 Jan  2017, 02:04I always thought she was joking, but then again, Batman and Catwoman were two freaks who were naturally fascinated by each other. Her being jealous would make sense given the sexual tension between the two.
Surely Catwoman was just joking.  After all, she expected Batman to rescue the Ice Princess.  That was the whole point of the plan.

And would Catwoman really be that petty?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.