Justice League Action

Started by Silver Nemesis, Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 22:11

Previous topic - Next topic
The new Justice League cartoon is scheduled to debut in the autumn. Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are reprising their roles as Batman and the Joker.

Looks pretty cool. I have come to accept that I will never get tired of Conroy voicing Batman.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Fri, 22 Jul  2016, 23:46
Looks pretty cool. I have come to accept that I will never get tired of Conroy voicing Batman.
Conroy can voice the character forever as far as I am concerned.

The show seems like it'll be fun.

I've been watching this recently, and it's pretty darn good. It's like a mix of JLU and TBATB. It's for younger audiences but it's still worth a look if you have the time. Has anyone else seen it?

I've been watching it, and also enjoying it quite a bit. I like the animation, and of course, they got some of the classic voice actors. I also enjoy how short these are. They're about 12-15 min long, and once they start, there's no commercials. It's just these small self contained little stories that work great.

I recommend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rK4AD1NtQ

Fantastic connection between the Joker & Bugs Bunny. As of now it is unknown whether JLA is going to get a greenlight for its 2nd Season or not. It's not my cup of tea entirely (I usually go back & watch The Brave & The Bold show again for my infinite feed that consists of all sorts of references to Silver Age/Golden Age), but I got used to it and, to be quite honest, some of the episodes were really neat, funny & creative.