Batman: The Animated Series – Original Soundtrack Volume 4

Started by Vleermuisman, Tue, 12 Jul 2016, 18:13

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys,
Batman: The Animated Series volume 4 soundtrack is coming on July 26.
I'm really looking forward to it. I loved the previous 3 and if the sales are good they're also releasing The Adventures of Batman & Robin and The New Batman Adventures.
Anyone else looking forward to it?

That's great! But wasn't a #4 already released? lol

http://batmantheanimatedseries.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:_The_Animated_Series_Original_Soundtrack,_Vol._4

I have them all on my Spotify, there's like 6 aren't there? But mine doesn't have any B&R or TNBA so I'm probably wrong. lol

Wait. Wait wait wait. I get it. There are six single releases making up three Volumes, so 7 and 8 are volume 4.

Yayyyyy I figured it out on my own. :)

My head hurts now. :(

Quote from: Vleer on Tue, 12 Jul  2016, 18:13
Hi guys,
Batman: The Animated Series volume 4 soundtrack is coming on July 26.
I'm really looking forward to it. I loved the previous 3 and if the sales are good they're also releasing The Adventures of Batman & Robin and The New Batman Adventures.
Anyone else looking forward to it?
I still need to get the other releases, but yes, Volume 4 is a pleasing development.

Yeah i really like the Tim Burton movie soundtracks and the Batman TAS soundtracks.
Really dark and moody :)

Shirley Walker's theme for Batman is sooo epic, it's the same one they used for when Robin started appearing more regularly. It's my fav Bat theme ever, trouble is it is so short. And of course Danny's opening theme that was so epic and the closing theme that was so much like his Burton themes. And the little bits of music here and there, it was soooo soooo good. Loved it.

Ok I'm gushing lol.

Same here!
Especially the opening and closing theme's :)
But this one from Batman Returns is my favorite.

Blending all theme's in one: Batman, The Penguin and Catwoman.

But i always have this feeling that the violin that starts at 3:23 starts to late.
Is this true or is this the way that it should be?