Batman Forever with Childhood Remembered

Started by galenj01, Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 21:25

Previous topic - Next topic
Tue, 26 Apr 2016, 21:25 Last Edit: Sun, 1 May 2016, 19:16 by galenj01
hi guys,

Childhood Remembered is a excellent piece of music, so haunting!

i thought i would have a go putting the piece with the Bruce Wayne scene from Batman Forever.

let me know what you think!

EDIT: Chases' Dialogue re-added.

Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

Nice edit! The Childhood Remembered theme and Bruce reminiscing his past go together quite well. My only feedback is it might've been better if Chase Meridian's voice wasn't cut out at 0:15, but other than that, well done.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

agreed - ill fix it when i get home.
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Wed, 27 Apr  2016, 10:37
Nice edit! The Childhood Remembered theme and Bruce reminiscing his past go together quite well. My only feedback is it might've been better if Chase Meridian's voice wasn't cut out at 0:15, but other than that, well done.

Dialogue re-added :)

Quote from: galenj01 on Sun,  1 May  2016, 19:17
Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Wed, 27 Apr  2016, 10:37

Dialogue re-added :)

That's much better.  8) And to think some people reckon Elfman's score couldn't fit together with BF.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Elfmans theme fits so well with the subject matter i think any scene depicting the Waynes death would fit.

Childhood Remembered is absolutely perfect. So dark and tense. Like a cloud of pain and regret that simply will not shift. Beautiful Lie from BvS is also amazing in its own way. That cue coupled with the visuals had me nearly crying, even though I've seen the Waynes killed in various forms of media countless times.

I like the shot of Bruce looking over the fireplace, and then he turns around to flashback to his parents funeral. As he walks towards the red book, we suddenly see him as a child once again. I'd compare that scene to the one in the Arkham Asylum video game; where he suffers yet another hallucination of his parents' deaths and suddenly transforms into the heartbroken child again, until he makes his way towards the exit.