Ghostbusters trailer *Brand New* (2016)

Started by Grissom, Thu, 3 Mar 2016, 14:14

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: The Joker on Wed, 10 Aug  2016, 06:31Let's face facts here
Yes. Let's.

She sought those weirdos out, she pushed, prodded, trolled and ultimately got the reaction she wanted. Then she played the victim so that those people would get banned from Twitter.

To switch things around, it's like the beginning of Die Hard With A Vengeance where some White person goes into Harlem wearing a sandwich board covered in slurs getting the crap beaten out of him and expecting others to sympathize simply because technically he broke no law and technically what was done to him is a bona fide crime.

And yet not very many people would pity that person.

Sympathy: That thing I have none of for Jones.

Oh boy.

Rather than go around in circles, do we want to turn this into a, "Why Leslie Jones isn't a high class broad" thread?

Cause that can be done quite easily.

And here I was content with letting Bond have the final word.  ::)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Is that supposed to be the monolith from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey?

;)

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Sun, 14 Aug  2016, 03:46
Is that supposed to be the monolith from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey?

;)
Ahhhhh, so I'm not the only one then.

"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

;)

Sat, 20 Aug 2016, 11:07 #307 Last Edit: Sat, 20 Aug 2016, 13:19 by The Dark Knight
Edit

http://movieweb.com/leslie-jones-hack-attack-homeland-security-investigation/

Homeland security is getting involved in the Leslie Jones twitter battle. I'm not on twitter but I wasn't aware of racist things Jones herself says. I'm not condoning what she's done but she is bringing this on herself.

Fri, 26 Aug 2016, 00:23 #309 Last Edit: Fri, 26 Aug 2016, 01:08 by The Dark Knight
Interesting. This movie made the headlines for all the wrong reasons.