Justice League Part 1 starts filming in less than two months

Started by Grissom, Mon, 22 Feb 2016, 17:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Somebody say fish? I haven't been fed all.....oh. Oops.

Definitely seems lighter. Would it be too cheezy to proclaim it's always darkest before the dawn?

It's a bit like the recruitment montage from X-Men: First Class.

Quote from: riddler on Mon, 25 Jul  2016, 15:38
Definitely seems lighter. Would it be too cheezy to proclaim it's always darkest before the dawn?

No but it'd be a bit inaccurate since we already had the dawn and it was pretty damn dark...

Quote from: Catwoman on Tue, 26 Jul  2016, 10:54

No but it'd be a bit inaccurate since we already had the dawn and it was pretty damn dark...

So not inaccurate at all then?

Quote from: riddler on Tue, 26 Jul  2016, 13:44
Quote from: Catwoman on Tue, 26 Jul  2016, 10:54

So not inaccurate at all then?

Yes, cause the dawn was darker than what came before lol.

Dawn of Justice does not mean the film is sunshine and rainbows. It refers to the first glimmers of the Justice League. Batman and Superman, well....Batman, lays down his guns and stops being so reckless.

So what do you guys think of The Flash suit? It could be better, but I don't hate it. It's a bit busy, but I think it works for someone like The Flash.