Batman Forever Fan Trailer

Started by galenj01, Sat, 13 Feb 2016, 01:20

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 13 Feb 2016, 01:20 Last Edit: Sun, 14 Feb 2016, 12:46 by galenj01
Hi guys,

as you know my favorite Batman film is Forever! well i tried my hand making a trailer for it and here is the result. Please be gentle :D

i know its not perfect but meh...

Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

Good work, I like your trailer.

I also like the film. Not perfect, but still a good Batman film.  :)

thanks edd.

its my first attempt - i know its a little rough round the edges lol
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

Well, all I ever tried was clip shows... so I'd say you did pretty well for a first attempt too :)

i saw other people do it and i thought why not. ;)

ive uploaded a new version :)

Excellent job! I really liked that! It makes me want to load up the movie right now! Solid work!!

cheers Wayne - means a lot mate  :)

I found this creepy fan trailer which uses a fair bit of Suicide Squad-style motion graphics.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

i liked it but i wasnt keen on the video effects.