Bruce's reason - Dawn of Justice TV Spot 4

Started by Grissom, Mon, 25 Jan 2016, 21:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Tue, 26 Jan 2016, 06:50 #1 Last Edit: Wed, 27 Jan 2016, 11:57 by The Laughing Fish
Bruce's paranoid stance reminds me of JL: Mortal Doom, where he comes up with contingency plans to stop the Justice League if any of them were to go rogue one day. All because he believes there is "a one percent chance" that it could happen.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

There seems to be a lot of nice complexities between the characters. Their reasoning seems sound and I'm looking forward to see how it plays out on the big screen.

It's possible we're going to see more detective work, and worldview perspectives, from Affleck's Batman than any of the others just in one movie. In one of the previews, you see a laser device in the batcave. I'm guessing Bruce is testing his armour against simulated Superman heat vision. I love all that type of stuff.

Exactly, each one is going to have to try and analyze the other and find ways to defeat or psychologically destroy the other.

Clark seemingly tries to take Batman down via his articles. I'm hoping the movie comments on how effective or ineffective these articles have been. Clark doesn't have the celebrity status of someone like Wayne, who I assume comments on Superman via the media. Same with Lex. So there is an ideological battle going on before the two come to blows.

Speaking of articles, the scene at the party where Bruce mentions freaks dressed like clowns, leads me to believe that Bruce already knows who Clark really is. I think I'll be proven right when I see the film.