Wonder Woman (2017)

Started by The Joker, Wed, 25 Nov 2015, 16:23

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  4 May  2017, 06:54
Honestly, I may end up liking this more than Man of Steel.

That's a tall order for me, but at the same time, I'm not going to flat out deny that it may be the same case for me as well!

Wonder Woman News:

Good to hear Lynda's planning on attending the Wonder Woman Premiere.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Thu,  4 May  2017, 21:42
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  4 May  2017, 06:54
Honestly, I may end up liking this more than Man of Steel.

That's a tall order for me, but at the same time, I'm not going to flat out deny that it may be the same case for me as well!
The new TV spot I posted on the other pages is just perfect. If they manage to capture that tone, it'll be an amazing film. That TV spot was full of charm and style. The action looked top notch. The dialogue was fun. The visuals were on point. The darkness is still there.

Shut up and take my money.

Nice to know Lynda got a invite and is attending the premiere.

& the official running time.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Good to have that runtime confirmed.

More promotional material:

Those wonderful legs ....

If the critics hate the movie there's a good chance I'll love the film.

I saw a 'critic' outright say he'd give a film a poor review just because he wasn't put into a fancy hotel suite.  ::)

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 15 May  2017, 01:20
If the critics hate the movie there's a good chance I'll love the film.

I saw a 'critic' outright say he'd give a film a poor review just because he wasn't put into a fancy hotel suite.  ::)

I use to, once upon a time, have some interest in critics, but after example after example of blatant showings of group think and positive reviews because a movie is simply pushing a agenda, my reverence for them is absolutely zilch. They essentially CNN'ed themselves.

Director Patty Jenkins with Geoff Johns, and one of the Holy Grails:

Snyder with Gal at the China Premiere:

& this was just too good not to post!  :D

Quote from: The Joker on Tue, 16 May  2017, 04:12
I use to, once upon a time, have some interest in critics, but after example after example of blatant showings of group think and positive reviews because a movie is simply pushing a agenda, my reverence for them is absolutely zilch. They essentially CNN'ed themselves.
The outrages have become white noise. I don't think they're converting anybody. It only really appeals to the people who already hated whatever is being bashed in the first place. Others either yawn or fight back against the bias.
Quote from: The Joker on Tue, 16 May  2017, 04:12
Snyder with Gal at the China Premiere:
Love it. I'm really looking forward to Wonder Woman, but Snyder is my main man.  ;D