Wonder Woman (2017)

Started by The Joker, Wed, 25 Nov 2015, 16:23

Previous topic - Next topic
Makes sense. Bruce and Diana are the 'big two' at the moment, based on the plan they discuss at the end of BvS.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed,  4 May  2016, 07:03
Makes sense. Bruce and Diana are the 'big two' at the moment, based on the plan they discuss at the end of BvS.

This will definitely be an epilogue sort of scene by the end of this movie.

Meanwhile, filming has officially wrapped up, which means Gal Gadot will head straight to filming JL soon. Here is a farewell shot of the cast and crew.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Just to compliment TLF's post:

Also, just wanted to add to the thread Wonder Woman's theme from BvS.

Definitely one of my favorite tracks from the soundtrack!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Some new promotional posters have leaked out!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Good banner. Looks very regal and majestic.

Just cause.  ;)

Yum. Please rescue me Gal. If it equals death from your toned thighs, so be it.

Indeed!

Having watched a number of episodes of "1000 ways to die", Gal pulling a 'Xenia Onatopp' would be preferable compared to alot of other ways to kick the bucket.  ;D

Quote from: The Joker on Wed,  6 Jul  2016, 05:51

Indeed!

Having watched a number of episodes of "1000 ways to die", Gal pulling a 'Xenia Onatopp' would be preferable compared to alot of other ways to kick the bucket.  ;D
Indeed. And I hear the trailer will be released soon. Robert Downey Jr made me appreciate Iron Man. And Gal has made me appreciate Wonder Woman. Not sure if I'll buy comics yet though. We'll see.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed,  6 Jul  2016, 07:27
Indeed. And I hear the trailer will be released soon. Robert Downey Jr made me appreciate Iron Man. And Gal has made me appreciate Wonder Woman. Not sure if I'll buy comics yet though. We'll see.

Are you collecting Iron Man comics, TDK? Or are you not that big of a fan?

"IF" you were to start with Wonder Woman comics, honestly, right now would probably be the best time in doing so due to the whole Rebirth initiative that's going on with DC Comics right now. Currently, her opening Rebirth arc is titled, "THE LIES". Where it appears her origin/history is going to be affected to some extent, with the additional revelation that she has a twin brother named, Jason. It's unclear how much some of her New52 history is going to be altered/changed/retconned (product of Zeus, Amazon sex/murder raids), but I wouldn't be surprised if atleast some of that stuff is put out to pasture. It's been theorized by fans that a villain that dates back to the Golden Age, The Duke of Deception, may be involved in this storyline since illusions/lies are his schtick, but that's just a theory. Honestly, it would be great opportunity to reintroduce the Duke into the DCU proper, so we'll see....

Here's a comparison to Gal as Wonder Woman in the DCEU, and Wonder Woman as she appears now Post-Rebirth DCU.