How the hell....

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 24 Nov 2015, 19:40

Previous topic - Next topic
is she going to get out of this tree when she can't even step off a ledge?

Guess she's waiting for some Batman to come save her. ::) :P

Don't you mean a fireman ?  :D

Imagine her trying to call a fireman.

First off she'd have to scream across the neighborhood for someone to give her the number for 9-1-1, then when someone told her, roll her eyes and say "Without the attitude."

Then she'd get out her cell phone, forget she was dialing 9-1-1, and order a pizza instead. "What's your address?" "Um, the tree." "...what tree?" "The tree behind my house?" "Where is your house?" "Why would I tell you where my house is? Ugh, creepo *click*"

Then she'd remember what she was supposed to be doing and dial 9-1-1. "9-1-1, what's the nature of your emergency?" "Um, hi, I'm stuck in a tree." "Ma'am, how did you get in a tree?" "Um, well, uh, I thought I saw a squirrel choking on an acorn but when I got up here he was fine and he threw the acorn at me. Rude. And now I can't get down and he's laughing at me." "Ma'am, you seriously-" "Hey, I don't like that judgemental tone in your voice." "My apologies. Where are you located?" "I just told you, I'm in a tree!" "..." "....help?" "Ma'am where is the tree located?" "Behind my house." "Where is your house." "Beside my mom's house?" "Where is your mom's house?" "Look sir, I don't know what kind of woman you think my mom is but I am NOT telling you where her house is." "Ma'am, how do you expect us to get there?" "Duh, big red truck."

"I get stuck in the tree and then I climb up it. No...no...wait wait wait...I climb up the tree and THEN I get stuck in it."