Val Kilmer's Batman Surprise

Started by THE BAT-MAN, Tue, 6 Oct 2015, 17:57

Previous topic - Next topic
Tue, 6 Oct 2015, 17:57 Last Edit: Wed, 7 Oct 2015, 03:51 by THE BAT-MAN
In this comical clip of "Life's Too Short," Val Kilmer joins Willow co star and friend Warwick Davis to suprise the office secretary dressed as Batman.

LOL! That was classic. Wow. Poor ole Val. It's been a while.

I saw the episode.  It's very funny.  Val tries to scam Warwick into getting on board a sequel to Willow.  ;D  But the first one was only a moderate success.

I also find it funny how the secretary mentions Bale, Keaton and even Clooney before Kilmer.  No offence to Kilmer, because this episode demonstrates what a great sport he is, but he is arguably the least memorable of the recent Batman actors.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue,  6 Oct  2015, 18:33
No offense to Kilmer, because this episode demonstrates what a great sport he is, but he is arguably the least memorable of the recent Batman actors.

I agree.

Wed, 7 Oct 2015, 00:41 #4 Last Edit: Wed, 7 Oct 2015, 03:50 by THE BAT-MAN
Here is another clip with Val as Batman.

I like Val as Batman, second to Keaton as far as the movies go for me.

That skit was pretty hilarious. Part of me wishes Val Kilmer actually did this routine.

Not to darken the mood but after I saw this video I decided to do a little research on what Val is doing today and it appears he is struggling mightily with some big health issues. Of course he denies it all which is his right to privacy (which I respect). But I do hope whatever is amiss can be resolved. He's certainly in my thoughts today. I wish him the best. A great talent.