Batman Forever 1995 / The Merlin Sticker Album

Started by Dorrian Green, Mon, 3 Aug 2015, 12:09

Previous topic - Next topic

It's a Croatian translation I've found, a CBR (comic file), but still worth a throughout. Most of the departed scenes can be seen, such as Bruce's call-up with Margaret next to him and Edward's advertise of his box.

A thing I've found thought-provoking is that it leaves off Dick's confrontation with the local thughs. Anyone thinks there is a particular reason for this?

https://mega.co.nz/#!gxN3Qa7Z!NMeTL17gwwcYcrdfW1MXn9aUQknFfzPX-6137PCJ5JU

Does this show Ed Nygma with the sledgehammer on Claw Island?
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

Quote from: galenj01 on Mon,  3 Aug  2015, 15:39
Does this show Ed Nygma with the sledgehammer on Claw Island?

Sledgehammer? Do explain, friend.

there was a sticker for the Batman Forever album - which showed Nygma helping construction with Claw Island.
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

The construction of NygmaTech was more in-depth. There were scenes shot that appear in publicity stills of Edward Nygma with a hard hat helping with the construction of his headquarters on Claw Island. This scene does not appear on the new special edition release but is shown in the sticker album published by Merlin Collections

Quote from: galenj01 on Wed,  5 Aug  2015, 09:23
The construction of NygmaTech was more in-depth. There were scenes shot that appear in publicity stills of Edward Nygma with a hard hat helping with the construction of his headquarters on Claw Island. This scene does not appear on the new special edition release but is shown in the sticker album published by Merlin Collections

"New special edition"? ...What does that feature? ...Haven't heard of it before this.

Does anyone know where I can see pictures of complete Batman Returns and Batman '89 sticker albums online?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Everyone thought I was crazy but I knew the Claw Island thing existed lol!!

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu,  6 Aug  2015, 07:25
Does anyone know where I can see pictures of complete Batman Returns and Batman '89 sticker albums online?

There's a complete collection of the Topps Batman Returns sticker album at www.1989batman.com. I haven't gotten around to find another for B89 yet.

Source: http://www.1989batman.com/2014/01/merchandise-topps-batman-returns.html
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei