Claw Island

Started by galenj01, Wed, 15 Jul 2015, 12:58

Previous topic - Next topic
Was that over the top I can never tell!
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

Quote from: galenj01 on Mon, 27 Jul  2015, 15:52
Was that over the top I can never tell!

I used to do that a lot. One of many Jim Carrey imitations that pissed my mom off. Not as bad as me talking out of my butt at a dinner party though lol.

Maybe that's why I went through a "I hate Jim Carrey" phase. Every time I thought about him it would remind me of not being able to sit down cause my butt was on fire. :( lol

I love Carrey. Back on topic - the whole development of Nygmatech was rushed nothing to everything in a matter of minutes.

I wouldn't mind reading the comic adaptation if I can get it online somewhere.
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

does anyone know a way I can see this? perhaps online somewhere?

Riddlers throne room was the best set in the entire series lol

I was too busy laughing and having a good time with Jim Carrey's antics to really appreciate the set.  :)

In the script I have almost everything there was an illusion. Either Riddler got so powerful or became connected to everyone that he could "Manipulate" reality. This explained (to me) why the room looked so different after batman destoryed the big nygma box thing

yeah well parts of the floor were a hologram.

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Fri, 25 Dec  2015, 15:37
In the script I have almost everything there was an illusion. Either Riddler got so powerful or became connected to everyone that he could "Manipulate" reality. This explained (to me) why the room looked so different after batman destoryed the big nygma box thing
I'd also say the place was running on power generated by the brainwaves. When that was destroyed, the lair shut down and became a ruin.

sounds right to me