DoJ Pictures

Started by johnnygobbs, Thu, 2 Jul 2015, 15:25

Previous topic - Next topic
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Bruce and Diana look very good. Still not convinced about Eisenberg's Lex.

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Thu,  2 Jul  2015, 17:39
Bruce and Diana look very good. Still not convinced about Eisenberg's Lex.
Me neither.  :-\

Agreed. Affleck's the most Wayne-looking out of the recent actors.

I have a feeling that Snyder is deliberately trying to subvert expectations with Luthor. I don't mind a Lex with hair (who loses it through the story, like in the Byrne comics or Lois and Clark), but the pic doesn't seem Luthor-like at all to me and the bald one from awhile back was much better. I've always pictured Lex in better clothes than what we've seen so far.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

I wonder if they're going for a Steve Jobs vibe with Luthor. Cause remember he had the total hippie thing going when Apple began and then over the years he evolved to look more professional and finally the black turtleneck look. Or maybe like Edward Nygma in Batman Forever. But yah definitely not sold on that look

I love the pics of Batsy, Supes, and Wonder Woman. Gal is so freaking gorgeous!

All looks good to me. Affleck looks great as Bruce, and Gal is stunning.

That's got to be the sexiest shot of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman right now. Nice thighs!  ;)

Affleck looks imposing as ever in the Batsuit.

As for Cavill...does the 'S' stand for smug;D

This is how Affleck described Bruce Wayne/Batman, and the state of Wayne Manor in the Entertainment Weekly article.

"He's at the end of his run and maybe the end of his life. There's this sort of world-weariness to it...He's on the verge of being swallowed up by the anger and the rage that we see haunt this character in the other manifestations of it, but this guy is further down the line and has become more embittered and cynical."

The outlet also had a description of the new Wayne Manor for the film, calling it "a desolate husk, overtaken by weeds and water-stains after years of neglect."

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/455989-batman-v-superman-photos-a-look-at-the-2016-dawn-of-justice#/slide/1

:o

The thing that intrigues me is "maybe nearing the end of his life".  Are we going to get a scene where he has a near death experience like that charity car race accident at the start of The Dark Knight Returns? Does Bruce flirts with suicide, perhaps feeling guilty over the deaths of everybody he cared for in his life, and hates himself for being so powerless to save them? 

I'm surprised to hear that his mansion is in a state of disrepair, but it doesn't necessarily say that he stopped living there.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

I dont know how anyone could NOT be siked for this!!

I am so excited to finally see a proper Batman film again; Ben looks the part, maybe better than anyone ever before, he looks like he's been ripped straight out of the comics!
Cavil looks VERY Superman here, so again thats a plus, and with this not being an origin story as such, we can just get into it from the get go and rampage, which I feel is always best for a CBM.

WW looks cool too, know very little about her character, but she looks the part and fits in.

So excited for this though, not too keen on Luthor I have to say, but its still early days in a way - hoping we see another trailer come next Saturday at CC, I want to see some of Batman in action, and maybe a clue as to who/what the spam of the story is.

Whatever else that can be said, good or bad about the look of this movie, I can't deny, Affleck looks great in the Bat-costume.

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Fri,  3 Jul  2015, 10:09

That's got to be the sexiest shot of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman right now. Nice thighs!  ;)

This. I'm so freaking jealous of her legs. Mine aren't bad at all but wow I'm not worthy. *bows down* lol