Poison Ivy: The Best Thing About This Movie

Started by JokerMeThis, Fri, 8 May 2015, 22:49

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JokerMeThis on Sun, 10 May  2015, 01:54
I'd enjoy a kiss from Poison Ivy even though I would die. I mean, I wouldn't kiss her if I knew it'd kill me. But for a moment I'd still enjoy it. There are worse ways to go.
I'd be wearing the rubber lips.

QuoteI'd be wearing the rubber lips.

If I knew the kiss was deadly I'd wear the rubber lips too. I'd still want to kiss Poison Ivy.  :-*

QuoteJust kiss her? Hah.

Well, I frequently use the words and terms "date", "kiss" and "make out" as euphemisms for more than just their literal meanings. I'm trying to keep this family friendly.  ;D

http://www.batman-online.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.msg35889#msg35889

Quote1. uma thurman as ivy. i loved her and her manner of speaking and stuff. i will sometimes go around talking like that lol. and she was sooooo f***ing hot it makes me want to rip my clothes off and scream for her to take me as her slave. she could inject me with the toxins she gave harley and we could be lovers and rule gotham city as the ultimate bitches!

...what, what was that about family friendly? Oops.

Uma is so sexy in that scene. Such a beautiful body. And she's so confident too which is sexy in its own right. I'd be like the Doctor and be desperate for a kiss too.  :-*

If I were an evil person I'd love to be Poison Ivy's evil plant king and rule the world with her.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Thu, 30 Jul  2015, 04:42
Uma is so sexy in that scene. Such a beautiful body. And she's so confident too which is sexy in its own right. I'd be like the Doctor and be desperate for a kiss too.  :-*

If I were an evil person I'd love to be Poison Ivy's evil plant king and rule the world with her.

That would make a lot more sense than her teaming up with a man who wants to freeze the Earth.  ;D

Ivy was really hot and sexy (really impressive when I first saw the movie at 14 or 15 and still now too) and, aside from that, she was a mostly good character-portrayal, one of the few characters that was pretty sincerely played (aside from her coming to want to freeze the world).

I loved her first costume and hairstyle and wished she had kept them, her second set was less but still good while her third was a bit of a miss (but still fine acting).

Still, overall Gough was the best part of the movie.