Batman Forever 20th Anniversary

Started by johnnygobbs, Thu, 30 Apr 2015, 17:36

Previous topic - Next topic
It will be the 20th anniversary since the release of Batman Forever this forthcoming June 16.  Will we be doing anything to celebrate it at this site?

How about a group commentary?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I think a group watching would be fun, I enjoyed the returns one alot!

Thu, 28 May 2015, 15:01 #2 Last Edit: Thu, 28 May 2015, 16:21 by Paul (ral)
A group Watch n' Chat is going to happen on either 14th or 16th June.

Get your ball caps ready!

Would SO be up for this!  Really wanted to take part in the Returns one (was there maybe supposed to be one for the 15th Anniversary?  I just remember there being one but I was too young to take part haha).

Either way I would so be game, Forever has always held a special place in my heart, always will - best soundtrack for any film ever, probably the most "fun" Batman film ever, the best figure line!!, so much more, I remember being 3 when it was coming out and the hype was amazing from what I can remember, I mean I remember B&R's more but from what I do remember of Forever's it was ace!

is this still happening? I haven't seen anything posted on it.

Sorry everyone, I've had a lot of problems getting the chat software going tonight (windows updates and server issues).

The chatroom is ready and I will have the other issues sorted by this Sunday, 21st June.

It will happen then!

If the background had Chase on it too it would have worked *whistles innocently and toes the dirt with her foot*

Quote from: Catwoman on Wed, 17 Jun  2015, 02:25
If the background had Chase on it too it would have worked *whistles innocently and toes the dirt with her foot*