Was the whole "Life's a bitch" quote filmed?

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 14 Dec 2014, 03:34

Previous topic - Next topic
One of you boys that like know all the behind the scenes stuff and what was filmed and what wasn't and who did what and who was like what and who ate what their fourth day on set lol, can you tell me if the quote in my sig was filmed fully or if it was just the "Life's a bitch, now so am I" part? I got the quote from the e-book that Nycteris posted.

I can't say exactly what everyone ate for lunch that day, but I'm 99.9% sure the entire scene was filmed as written. The scene was scheduled for 11/15, but it may have been delayed until later.  Does anyone have a full set of call sheets?

Quote from: d_osborn on Mon, 22 Dec  2014, 05:19
I can't say exactly what everyone ate for lunch that day, but I'm 99.9% sure the entire scene was filmed as written. The scene was scheduled for 11/15, but it may have been delayed until later.  Does anyone have a full set of call sheets?
Do you have, or have seen, any call sheets for the film, d_osborn?  I'm just curious as to how you know the date this scene was scheduled to be shot.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Yeah, I have a few call sheets, but far from a whole set. I got the date from a one-line shoot schedule from the production.  The reason I believe the entire scene was shot as written is because I have a revised script from later on in the production, dated 1/20/92, and the scene was never revised. Filming was pretty close to being wrapped by then, so if it was cut before the scene was shot, the script would have reflected the change.

Michelle did have a problem remembering lines though so it may have been meant to be that way and she couldn't remember anything but the last bit lol.

Same issue did give us the pure gold awesome badassery of "....meow." "KABLOOEY!" though ;D

Quote from: d_osborn on Tue, 23 Dec  2014, 01:56
Yeah, I have a few call sheets, but far from a whole set. I got the date from a one-line shoot schedule from the production.  The reason I believe the entire scene was shot as written is because I have a revised script from later on in the production, dated 1/20/92, and the scene was never revised. Filming was pretty close to being wrapped by then, so if it was cut before the scene was shot, the script would have reflected the change.
That sounds excellent d_osborn.

Would it be cheeky of me to ask if you could post some call sheets on this site, or simply transcribe them?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Not at all!  I've been meaning to scan this stuff for years and share it. I'm not sure when it'll be, but I'll definitely get it out there.

Quote from: Catwoman on Tue, 23 Dec  2014, 03:22
Michelle did have a problem remembering lines though so it may have been meant to be that way and she couldn't remember anything but the last bit lol.

Same issue did give us the pure gold awesome badassery of "....meow." "KABLOOEY!" though ;D

Where did you read that she had trouble remembering lines?

I guess I exaggerated some, I only know of her forgetting what she was supposed to say when she just said "Meow" instead lol.