Suicide Squad

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 2 Dec 2014, 22:47

Previous topic - Next topic
Harley looks good, I'm on board.

Deadshot, Croc and Katana all look good. Harley is just ok. Everyone else looks like they just got off the set of Mad Max.

Does anyone else think Killer Croc looks like one of the goombas from the 'Super Mario Bros' film?

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Not really. The skin looks the same, because the goombas were reptiles in that movie. But Croc doesn't have a small face like that. I like the way Croc looks.

I may not like the new Harley design, but I still give them credit for being faithful to the Arkham design; I know a lot of people are fans of that.

I am.....slightly.....disappointed by Harley.

Only because if this were the 1990's I know for a fact we'd have gotten Harley looking nearly exactly as she looked in the animated series.

Is it fair to say because I'm one of the few who witnessed the joy of Batman: Live that I'll be comparing this movie Harley to the lady who played her on stage? Because she totally nailed it. This new lady has that to beat which I think is completely viable.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon,  4 May  2015, 15:48
Does anyone else think Killer Croc looks like one of the goombas from the 'Super Mario Bros' film?

You know, I remember the same comparison being made with The Lizard once images from 2012's The Amazing Spider-Man started coming in.  :o

Quote from: Cobblepot4Mayor on Thu,  7 May  2015, 04:38
I am.....slightly.....disappointed by Harley.

Only because if this were the 1990's I know for a fact we'd have gotten Harley looking nearly exactly as she looked in the animated series.

True.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Wed, 13 May 2015, 17:36 #137 Last Edit: Wed, 13 May 2015, 17:38 by Edd Grayson

I'm a fan of Harley's original outfit too but I don't mind seeing a different approach.

Mon, 18 May 2015, 18:05 #138 Last Edit: Mon, 18 May 2015, 20:47 by BatmAngelus
While I'd prefer the jester outfit, this still seems to be keeping in character (and who knows, maybe the original outfit will make a return later).

Photos have leaked online of Leto and Robbie filming. It looks like the Joker definitely has his tattoos from the official image, so those were not Photoshopped.
http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/05/18/suicide-squad-set-snaps-squash-joker-conspiracy-theory
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

I just can't get on board with The Joker. He looks horrible. With the others, I have some issues here and there, but for the most part, I don;t have a huge problem with them. But The Joker looks hideous.