Who is the only female character played by the same actress to have appeared...

Started by johnnygobbs, Fri, 28 Nov 2014, 10:25

Previous topic - Next topic
...in more than one live-action Batman feature film?

Gossip Gerty  :D

Does that mean she's the most important female character in the Batman Cinematic Universe?  :-\
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 28 Nov  2014, 13:30
Gossip Gerty. Uggg.

Didn't have to look it up though ;)
It's ridiculous, right?

Hopefully female characters will be better served with the new films.  :-\

If they kill off Harley in Suicide Squad I will go on the warpath. If they have Amanda Waller (I do NOT like her) do the killing it will be fit for a doomsday comic storyline.

She BETTER be around for a sequel. >:(

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 28 Nov  2014, 15:25
If they kill off Harley in Suicide Squad I will go on the warpath. If they have Amanda Waller (I do NOT like her) do the killing it will be fit for a doomsday comic storyline.

She BETTER be around for a sequel. >:(
I doubt they'd kill off Harley.  She's a fan favourite.  But you'd be entitled to be pissed if they did.

Still, why don't you like Amanda Waller?

She's just a mean, manipulative bitch. And not the fun kind, lol. She's not very competent either, look how she blew things all to hell in Justice League AND Suicide Squad. I appreciate DC having a woman in a position of power but if she was going to be so damn unlikable and conniving and inept they shouldn't have even bothered. She's just another suck-ass authority figure to me.

Oh I thought you expected us to guess lol. I just saw where the answer was in the post.

Damnit thought I won.