Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Started by Edd Grayson, Thu, 6 Nov 2014, 18:14

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh god Anakin was SOOOO annoying in Attack of the Clones. Teen angst sucks in every galaxy.

The teaser has been released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMCcOt9zfro

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Not sure about that lightsaber lol. But I'm so damn excited!

I can't stand Star Wars anymore. My enthusiasm has been crushed, and this trailer was underwhelming.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 28 Nov  2014, 23:44
I can't stand Star Wars anymore. My enthusiasm has been crushed, and this trailer was underwhelming.

Mesa thinka that no good.

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 28 Nov  2014, 23:58
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 28 Nov  2014, 23:44

Mesa thinka that no good.
;D

Mesa thinks that no Jaja or baby Ani makes mesa hopeful.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 28 Nov  2014, 22:25

To the skilled user it would do exactly what a real life crossguard would do...which is block attacks more effectively.

Besides, the sith seem to always have more variety with their light sabers.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Sat, 29 Nov  2014, 00:37
Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 28 Nov  2014, 22:25

To the skilled user it would do exactly what a real life crossguard would do...which is block attacks more effectively.

Besides, the sith seem to always have more variety with their light sabers.

Yeah you're right. Darth Maul's for instance. I thought it was badass. Of course I'm like the one person I know who liked The Phantom Menace lol. And Count Dookie (yes, I'm 8 years old) with his curved handle.

Apparently there is like some outrage about the black guy being a trooper since apparently the Empire never branched out from the Jango Fett clones. Just a hunch but after losing millions in two Death Stars plus the rest of the ass kicking they got from the Rebels kind of makes me think they had to hire some outside help lol.

That's just taking fanboyism too far. Hell he may be a good guy who like infiltrated the troopers like Han and Luke when they rescued Leia.

WONDERFUL interview with Mark Hamill :)

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/mark-hamill-on-playing-with-the-star-wars-the-105015597302.html

So excited for this. But they better not kill off Luke or Leia or Han or Chewie or R2D2 and C3PO or Lando or I will be pissed! On top of being completely emotionally shattered.Don't mess with a geek's childhood.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 13 Dec  2014, 17:45
WONDERFUL interview with Mark Hamill :)

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/mark-hamill-on-playing-with-the-star-wars-the-105015597302.html

So excited for this. But they better not kill off Luke or Leia or Han or Chewie or R2D2 and C3PO or Lando or I will be pissed! On top of being completely emotionally shattered.Don't mess with a geek's childhood.
We all have to meet our maker some day Catwoman.  Not all of us have nine lives.  ;)

I don't mind if one or more of the original characters are killed off, as long as they die with dignity.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.