Phase 3 Marvel film you look forward to the most?

Started by mrrockey, Thu, 30 Oct 2014, 02:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Phase 3 Marvel film you look forward to the most?

Captain America: Civil War
2 (50%)
Doctor Strange
0 (0%)
Guradians of the Galaxy 2
1 (25%)
Black Panther
0 (0%)
Avengers: Infinity War(Parts 1&2)
1 (25%)
Captain Marvel
0 (0%)
Inhuman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Personally, I'm most interested in Avengers: Infinity War because as sick I am of books being split into multiple parts(Harry Potter, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games), I'm interested in seeing a story arc like this being adapted in two parts and how it'll turn out.

Quote from: mrrockey on Thu, 30 Oct  2014, 02:58
Personally, I'm most interested in Avengers: Infinity War because as sick I am of books being split into multiple parts(Harry Potter, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games), I'm interested in seeing a story arc like this being adapted in two parts and how it'll turn out.
How are you doing mrrockey?  :)

I'm really looking forward to them all.  It's like an embarrassment of riches.

I'm overjoyed that we're finally going to get a black Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero film (Black Panther) and a female MCU superheroine film (Captain Marvel, assuming the lead will be Carol Danvers as everyone expects).

However, from a story POV I picked 'Captain America: Civil War' simply because I love the potential concept of Captain America/Steve Rogers v Iron Man/Tony Stark, the whole civil liberties theme, and the last Captain America film, 'The Winter Soldier' was excellent.  I also have a feeling that this film could lead to a significant death within the universe, although I could be wrong, and those big dramatic moments are always exciting.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

What about Ant Man?

Probably cap 3. Interesting that Cap will be the only character to get films in all three phases (Guaradians is the only other sequel). It'll be interesting to see what they do with the other characters; RDJ only has one more film in his contract after avengers 2 although they could contract him for a cameo. Hopefully Ruffalo finds his way into those films.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2, I liked the first movie and I'm sure they'll do even better with the second.