michelle's stunt double?

Started by Catwoman, Thu, 16 Oct 2014, 23:05

Previous topic - Next topic
does anyone know who was michelle's stunt double? i figured since ral was able to get an interview with dave lea, maybe someone else (me? gulp!) could reach out to her and try to get an interview or something. would probably be better if someone with A LOT more experience did it but it is just a thought.

i've looked on the imdb and it lists some stunt actors and there are a few women, but it doesn't specify what role any of them did (even dave lea as batman).

ok so kitty did some research and found out for herself lol. it's kathy long. i have never heard of her but she is like a kick ass kickboxing champ and stuff. wonder how the hell you'd get in touch with her though, she don't have a website.

i'm not though :(

maybe i should start just a "catwoman from batman online" profile and start doing the social media stuff. hm.

seriously though i feel like one of you guys should ask this stuff. i can't ask questions. i'm horrid.

Loads of people have accounts on Facebook without their real name...cosplayers, etc

i will strongly consider it  :)  :)

Michelle's main double, the woman who does the back flipping, who is actually Michelle's double for every film she does, is  Patricia M. Peters. If you pause Selina being pushed out the window, you can see her perfectly. Kathy Long taught Michelle kickboxing, which is why you can see Michelle also doing the fighting face first.

Heather Ryan was another stunt double for Michelle Pfeiffer on RETURNS.

Look what Kathy posted today!