My Lego Gotham

Started by GBglide, Sat, 11 Oct 2014, 23:07

Previous topic - Next topic
When the whole skyline is done you need to take a lot of pics and enter contests for stuff like that. You will win I'm sure. :)

My latest Gotham buildings.
The Bridger building is one of the smaller but more complex buildings.

The Sprang building was one of the buildings in shadow in the original drawing. This gave me a chance to be more creative.

Still loving this. Wish I had the creativity/talent/patience for something like this lol

I know it's been awhile. First off:

I decided, after carefully looking at the original drawing that I wasn't making the buildings tall enough. So all the buildings have been made at least five bricks taller.

I have also made three new buildings so far. Unfortunately, I have no way to upload pics of them right now as my upgrade to Windows 10 did away with Internet explorer.  :(

I am still committed to this project and hope to have pics up soon.

Later, GB.  :)

I'm finally back. Sorry it took so long, life kinda got in the way.

First off is one I call the Bluebar Building.

This one is the Octagon Center and it's smaller annex.

This one is I just call Bigbridge. It's one of those buildings that will help support the one to the right of it.

Quote from: GBglide on Sat, 11 Mar  2017, 23:40
This one is the Octagon Center and it's smaller annex.

That looks like Carl Grissom's headquarters.  :)
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

I had forgotten all about this project. So cool, love the new additions. I still think you should enter some contests with it.

I wish more people would let their creative side show.

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Mon, 13 Mar  2017, 04:56

That looks like Carl Grissom's headquarters.  :)

I suppose it could have been Grissom's building, but I went for a more rounded interpretation.

Here is Grissom's.

I'll have to make Grissom's Headquarters some time. :)

I'm back with the next building, The Anvil Tower.
This building connects via bridge to the previous one, Bigbridge.

These extra large buildings have been a real challenge. I may work on smaller ones next.

Great work as always