William Hootkins

Started by Silver Nemesis, Tue, 7 Oct 2014, 22:22

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Catwoman on Thu,  9 Oct  2014, 14:32
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed,  8 Oct  2014, 09:24
Great thread Silver Nemesis.

Since this site is all about celebrating the Batman films, primarily the Burton ones, I think all the supporting characters in 'Batman' and 'Batman Returns' deserve their own thread.  Has Mayor Borg, Alexander Knox, Carl Grissom and Mayor Jenkins already got one?  What about Josh & Jen and the various members of the Red Triangle Circus Gang?

i think i did one about grissom but idk about the rest.

i wish one of you boys that is good about getting the behind the scenes info about characters and the actors that played them would do one about all the girls in the red triangle circus gang. i thought it was just the poodle lady, then i saw a scan from a magazine posted on here and there's like 3!
There's the Snake Lady and Knife Thrower Dame (that's her official title, not me using archaic and sexist terminology) who's played by Erika Andersch who is German and used to be a Gladiator in "American Gladiators":

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Knifethrower_Dame
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Excellent post Nemesis, didn't realize that it was Hootkins in that role in Superman IV. What I love about BATMAN is that even the smaller roles are wonderfully portrayed and memorable.