BAT BAD GIRLS book (SIGNED)

Started by almundy67, Sat, 20 Sep 2014, 15:14

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 20 Sep 2014, 15:14 Last Edit: Sat, 25 Apr 2015, 22:56 by almundy67
Hello Citizens:
For all those who want to buy the book BAT BAD GIRLS -hot photo-anthology with sexiest villainesses and henchgirls from 1966 Batman-, this is the website where you can order at discount price:

http://www.data-eventos.com.ar/1966BatmanBadGirls.htm

ALL COPIES SIGNED BY AUTHOR.
You can also get it on AMAZON or eBay.

This looks great.  Thanks for alerting our attention to it!  :)

So, is it a comprehensive anthology of all the various female villains on the show, and what does the text consist of?

I'm definitely interested in ordering a copy within the next few months, although I won't be able to do so ASAP.

I'd love for someone to do a similar book on all the various female characters across the Batman media, particularly the films including the new ones.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 21 Sep  2014, 06:35

I'd love for someone to do a similar book on all the various female characters across the Batman media, particularly the films including the new ones.

but if the ice princess isn't on the cover and doesn't take up 90% or more of the literature, you'll get a never-ending bitchfest. so be warned. lol.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 21 Sep  2014, 17:56
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 21 Sep  2014, 06:35

but if the ice princess isn't on the cover and doesn't take up 90% or more of the literature, you'll get a never-ending bitchfest. so be warned. lol.
I think a book giving equal attention to all the Batman movie franchise women, with a double-page spread for each character, in a similar vein to what I can see from the pics of "Bat Bad Girls" would be excellent.

"Bat Bad Girls" looks like a fun book, although it's a shame that if the focus is on 'bad girls' it presumably won't feature anything on Batgirl or 'good girl' supporting characters like Lisa Carson (played by Lee Meriwether who played Catwoman in the 1967 movie, but not the TV show) and Miss Iceland, or even Aunt Harriet for that matter.  Not all the 1960s TV show women were 'bad'.  :)
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.