Titans (2018 TV series)

Started by Silver Nemesis, Fri, 12 Sep 2014, 00:30

Previous topic - Next topic
I too rather like that Robin suit. Seeing more of it wouldn't be bad but I understand that these TV shows have to be careful with what they show in these promo shots. But it looks like they're on the right track, that I can tell you.

Hawk and Dove. These costumes are shaping up nicely so far.

Are those the Halls? Interesting choice for the characters, the costumes and the actors (for reasons obvious and not so obvious).

Here's the official logo.

Bat-signal photographed on set.

I don't usually pay much attention to TV series these days, but this one looks very interesting.

I was looking forward to this, but based on the trailer it looks like a CW show trying too hard to be a Marvel Netflix show. That "eff Batman" line screams adolescent edgelord. A very disappointing preview IMO.

I am really digging that rather than just briefly mention Jason Todd's role as the 2nd Robin, and going straight into Jason as the Red Hood, we're actually going to spend some time with him being Grayson's replacement as Batman's Robin.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Thu, 19 Jul  2018, 16:41

I was looking forward to this, but based on the trailer it looks like a CW show trying too hard to be a Marvel Netflix show. That "eff Batman" line screams adolescent edgelord. A very disappointing preview IMO.

Yeah, it appears they're aiming for a teen demographic here. I've never viewed the DC streaming service, but perhaps that is the profile of the standard consumer. I like Hawk and Dove. Not feeling the Starfire character. She doesn't really look all that much like the comic interpretation. I'll give it a shot though. You never know until you get in and watch these to see how it all plays out.