The Batsuit and the Batmobile

Started by BatmAngelus, Tue, 13 May 2014, 16:29

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Mon, 15 Sep  2014, 02:21The Batmobile rumour has been dismissed, but now there's a new rumour saying that RoboCop apparently never got to see the reboot because he was ripped apart by hoodlums a couple of months ago.

Lies spread by OCP. Truth is RoboCop dismantled himself so he wouldn't have to appear in RebootCop 2.

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Mon, 15 Sep  2014, 14:29
Will the Batwing or Batboat be in the movie?

Snyder's awareness of the mythos seems almost entirely derived from The Dark Knight Returns, so there's a good chance we could see the Bat-Copter. But the Batboat and Batwing are less likely to make an appearance. Still, you never know.

A plane is possible given Superman's presence. I'm still holding out hope this Batmobile is a multi-function vehicle.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 15 Sep  2014, 12:48
The suit is better than Nolan's. The car is better than Nolan's.

I'm liking the look of this. Everything else is just whinging at this point.
Frankly, I prefer the Tumbler. Design-wise, I think this new car is a mess. Way too busy and lacking a clear silhouette.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 15 Sep  2014, 12:56
There is, however, more of a car shape to this.

what the hell do cars look like where you live? lol

Looks all right to me. It's basically a fusion of the Anton Furst design and the Tumbler. I've seen far worse designs.

too much tumbler, not enough anton.

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Wed, 17 Sep  2014, 22:18

Looks all right to me. It's basically a fusion of the Anton Furst design and the Tumbler. I've seen far worse designs.
Why wasn't something like that the official picture. That looks much better!

I does look better, I'm pleased with it.

Still not quite as sleek as any of the original Batmobiles, but I can say it is a Batmobile. The Tumbler didn't have that; we had to be told it was a Batmobile. Interestingly enough, it does seem to be a hybrid of the '89 and the Tumbler, and I actually applaud that effort to combine two different interpretations.