Batman Returns vs. Batman '89

Started by JokerMeThis, Sun, 23 Mar 2014, 20:42

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Fri, 11 Apr  2014, 19:24
Quote from: Nycteris on Fri, 11 Apr  2014, 13:41
Quote from: riddler on Sat,  5 Apr  2014, 12:45
I don't mean to sound like a party pooper but there is a poll on this is the miscellaneous Burton board.

(quoting AVGN) "it's not called poop, it's called sh-it"

"You know, it's all coming back to me now. I remember once long ago I had this game in my possession. I just remember seeing this blank cartridge for a pale emotionless game, with the dullest graphics, the most awful gameplay. I spent eight years trying to figure it out, and another seven trying to keep it locked in my closet. Because I realised what was living behind that game... was simply... evil."

Exactly, lol.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Fri, 11 Apr  2014, 17:16
Quote from: riddler on Sat,  5 Apr  2014, 12:45
I don't mean to sound like a party pooper but there is a poll on this is the miscellaneous Burton board.
JokerMeThis wasn't a member back in 2012 when that thread was last active.  Plus, that thread was done more as a poll whereas this one seems to be more discursive.

sorry if I came off as pretentious I just figured he'd get some responses he was looking for about the thread.

I am very happy with the responses on this thread and others actually. I wasn't interested in a poll but rather discussion. But I took no offense. Thanks for the responses.