Facebook
twitter

Author Topic: BATMOBILE: The Arcade Game  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Catwoman

• Winged Avenger
  • Forum posts: 2,635
  • Image uploads: 1
  • Love hurts. In my case, it kills.
    • View Profile
Re: BATMOBILE: The Arcade Game
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 16 Nov 2013, 19:36 »
got it! i think. lol.

The world tells boys to conquer the world, and girls to wear clean panties. A man dressed as a bat is a he-man, but a woman dressed as a cat is a she-devil. I'm just living down to my expectations. Life's a bitch. Now so am I.

Offline Nycteris

• Staff
  • Dark Detective
  • Forum posts: 1,575
  • Image uploads: 1,489
    • View Profile
Re: BATMOBILE: The Arcade Game
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 17 Nov 2013, 11:44 »
If it was a home release, I might suspect the Batwings were unlockable extras. But since this is an arcade game, it doesn't seem very likely. Unless there's a bonus stage where you get to race against them. But again, not too likely.

There's nothing in this game that even the current gen couldn't handle, I think. Here's hoping it proves to be good and popular, and there is a home conversion. The previous Batman arcade never to get a home release was an obscure and forgotten beat'em'up, "Justice League Heroes United" (2009), but even a small glimpse of footage shows how bad it was, Batmobile looks to be the opposite. If there's a market for arcade-styled racers like MotorStorm.. A home version could come enhanced with unlockables and extra modes.

Not a member? Click here to register now!
Latest Forum Post
Re: Vicki Vale
by Edd Grayson
Total Members: 290 | Total Posts: 38,137 | Total Topics: 2,451

SMF 2.0.3 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
| Design based on the Reference theme by Crip XHTML RSS WAP2 iPhone Theme Scrolling News Ticker by Mioplanet
"BATMAN" all related characters indicia are copyrighted by D.C. COMICS, a TIME-WARNER company. Batman created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger.
All features, articles and blogs are © of Batman-Online.com's staff & members (unless otherwise indicated) and may NOT be copied without the author's permission. All artwork is © of respective owners.
This is NOT an official Batman website. Conceived, designed and edited by Paul Rodgers since 1st June 2002.