BATMOBILE: The Arcade Game

Started by Azrael, Sun, 13 Oct 2013, 12:04

Previous topic - Next topic
Sun, 13 Oct 2013, 12:04 Last Edit: Fri, 15 Nov 2013, 16:19 by SilentEnigma
Official Raw Thrills

Official Specular Interactive

Developer Demo Reel

This looks like it could be a lot of fun. But if they're including the Bat from TDKR, they should really also include the Batwings from B89, B:TAS and BF. Perhaps even the Batcopter from Batman 66.

WOW! this looks like fun.

i could finally be like julie's catwoman and steal the batmobile.  ;D

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Fri, 15 Nov  2013, 19:20
This looks like it could be a lot of fun. But if they're including the Bat from TDKR, they should really also include the Batwings from B89, B:TAS and BF. Perhaps even the Batcopter from Batman 66.

Agreed 100%. When I first saw about this game, not knowing many details except the Demo Reel footage and a few screenshots, I thought at least the '89 Batwing would make an appearance.

If it was a home release, I might suspect the Batwings were unlockable extras. But since this is an arcade game, it doesn't seem very likely. Unless there's a bonus stage where you get to race against them. But again, not too likely.

From https://plus.google.com/+PaulForgy

Did they really need to include the Clooneymobile instead of the revamp animated series Batmobile? And where's Terry's flying Batmobile? That was way cooler than "The Bat" and it was actually a Batmobile.

On the positive side I'm glad to see the beginnings of a "togetherness" for the franchise like James Bond. How cool would it be if Batfleck jumped into the Furstmobile like when the DB5 showed up in Skyfall. No explanation just total unapologetic fanservice.

wait this isn't a video game? it's just going to be an arcade? damnit. that sucks. i'll never be able to play it because all these kids would be gathering around and i would be cussing like crazy lol.

Quote from: Furstmobile on Sat, 16 Nov  2013, 22:02
How cool would it be if Batfleck jumped into the Furstmobile like when the DB5 showed up in Skyfall. No explanation just total unapologetic fanservice.

that would be f***ing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait. what did this db5 do in whatever is skyfall? lol.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 17 Nov  2013, 01:31
Quote from: Furstmobile on Sat, 16 Nov  2013, 22:02
How cool would it be if Batfleck jumped into the Furstmobile like when the DB5 showed up in Skyfall. No explanation just total unapologetic fanservice.

that would be f***ing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait. what did this db5 do in whatever is skyfall? lol.

Heh. The DB5 is a classic model of Aston Martin that was featured in the 1964 James Bond movie Goldfinger. It's the iconic vehicle for Bond, and Skyfall is the latest Bond film, which sees him hop in the DB5 as opposed to a newer model.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton