Kiss from a Rose

Started by Edd Grayson, Fri, 12 Jul 2013, 02:58

Previous topic - Next topic
I adore the five songs mentioned. I would ask if we could add "I Never Even Told You" from Mask of the Phantasm but I guess that'd screw up the badass vibe lol.

Face to Face is my favorite but I also like Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me and of course Kiss from a Rose too.

... And I love Jack dancing to Prince.

And the 60's music for the Batusi. :)

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri,  5 Feb  2016, 06:16
I would ask if we could add "I Never Even Told You" from Mask of the Phantasm
How did I forget that classic?

It's definitely worthy of mention.

Even before I became an involved Batman fan, I loved this song and associated it with the film growing up... :)

There's nothing more subjective than music, especially songs..

F2F is the one I really like and the one by Smashing Pumpkins (which was also used as trailer music for Watchmen) is my fav from the Schumacher era.

the U2 song always reminded me of the Riddler for some reason.
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

Quote from: galenj01 on Thu, 11 Feb  2016, 21:24
the U2 song always reminded me of the Riddler for some reason.

I always think of the song that plays when he's trying to come up with his costume after "terminating" his boss. "You hate your boss at your job, but in your dreams you can blow his head off..."

Singing that one in front of my mom was not the best idea of my life. Humming it in front of one of my bosses wasn't either but fortunately he'd never seen the movie/heard the song apparently.

"guess what i did today"

haha Nygma cracks me up.
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

I've read a comment saying that Kiss From a Rose was the least Batman-sounding song ever... but for me it's such a great one to listen to in any case, and the short clips from the movie go on very well with Seal singing next to the Bat-signal that I've never thought about whether it fits Batman or not.

i know it fit with the film too