Blind as a Bat

Started by HarryCanyon, Wed, 23 Jan 2013, 00:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Best Penguin episode ever and yet another one of my all time fave episodes. I like the idea of Batman getting to be like Daredevil for a night which was fun to see him being like that cyborg on His Silicon Soul and was an intense on the edge of your seat episode.

It's an interesting episode, but my favorite Penguin ep is "Birds Of A Feather" due it's depiction of Penguin as desperately trying to be upper class and being manipulated by Veronica and Pierce for their own entertainment. It's tragic and funny and is IMO perfect Penguin.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

I agree with you but this is my fave Penguin episode.

Did you think Bruce looked spooky with bluish eyes? yet somehow in New Adventures how did his brown eyes turn blue?

Quote from: gordonblu on Wed, 23 Jan  2013, 06:07
It's an interesting episode, but my favorite Penguin ep is "Birds Of A Feather" due it's depiction of Penguin as desperately trying to be upper class and being manipulated by Veronica and Pierce for their own entertainment. It's tragic and funny and is IMO perfect Penguin.

This.

Most distinctive thing I can remember from Blind as a Bat is when the Penguin gives this creepy loud laugh while hunting a blinded Batman in a warehouse. In that moment, Penguin rivalled the Scarecrow's fear factor.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei