Give this guy an award for this!

Started by Grissom, Mon, 14 May 2012, 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Mon, 14 May 2012, 09:48 #1 Last Edit: Mon, 14 May 2012, 09:50 by SilentEnigma
Nice work. With such good editing this is a nitpick, but I still don't like the 2005 "redux" emblem at the end!

I'm not skilled in video editing but I should write a script for how I would go about a B89/BR trailer. Could be fun.

Great to see so many fan made trailers after all these years.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue, 15 May  2012, 14:10
I'm not skilled in video editing but I should write a script for how I would go about a B89/BR trailer. Could be fun.
Give it a try. I could edit it for you.

Quote from: Kamdan on Tue, 15 May  2012, 21:47
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue, 15 May  2012, 14:10
Give it a try. I could edit it for you.
Very well, I'll take you up on that.

Perhaps it can be the official Batman Online BR anniversary trailer which goes on the front of the site?

I already have some ideas.

The rough idea for a start.

WB Logo - voice of The Penguin over the top "Well, let's start"
Penguin baby thrown into water by parents.
Shot from behind as it goes along the water and drops into the sewer with the baby Penguin squawk/crying.
Penguin voice-overs of how he wasn't born in a sewer, etc.

Somewhere in there I'll fit this stuff in:

Quick shots, one ofter the other: Bruce lifting his head to look at the signal, and turning his head around without the cowl to look at the Penguin.

"I am not a human being, I am an animal" speech voiceovered with shots of him spitting out the cigarette holder, biting Josh's nose, throwing the batarang at the Ice Princess, shooting the fat clown, kicking him into the water and him shouting at Batman's letter, the interior of his mouth transitioning to a black screen.

I would have Shadow of Doubt (Alternate) playing from start to finish - beginning at 3.25 and ending at 5.18 - gradually fading out so it's a clean end.

Sounds very Penguin centered. Maybe we could do two, each centered on each villain.