Im not sure if i can reach a top ten, but here goes
1. Of course will obviously go to the fact that I took part in The Dark Knight Rises shoot as an extra, and got to see it film live in my home city of Pittsburgh. Not only the greatest Bat Moment of 2011, but the greatest moment of my life so far. I got to see Bane Facing off Against Batman, I got to see Nolan and Bale and many others in person. I couldn't have asked for much else!
2. Arkham City. Pretty self explanatory. The Best Batman video game ever made. It was a fun release, my girl dressed as Harl and we went to the midnight launch. Good times.
3. the Official TDKR trailer release. I went to the theater just for this, and later i found out I was actually in the trailer as an extra for a split second! (hopefully featured more in the actual film!) How friggin amazing.
4. Arkham City Hype and lead up. It was crazy and very exciting prepping for this for a solid 2 years. But the final month was awesome. I still have all of my Arkham city swag hanging up that I acquired through the hype period. Replaying Arkham Asylum in full the night before was awesome.
5. I was able to finally complete a few new Batman Movie custom figures of mine that were able to get me good business for months to come! Very grateful for all of that!
6. Hot Toys 1989 Batman figure announcement/pictures. how friggin awesome to finally have Keaton getting some love from major toy companies!
7. Thats all I got haha. I havn't been keeping up with the comics, bleh. If I think of anything else ill add it!